38

Namjoon had his arms crossed against his chest sitting on the chair in his room as Hana was asleep on his bed...with her two dogs. It had been a month since Jin had given them to her as a present and they wouldn't leave her alone. Everywhere she went, the dogs followed as well. It had become a mission to get her alone or sit near her without them growling at him.

They had worked through a lot of things in the month but it was still difficult between them and Namjoon had to think of their unborn child as well as her. He didn't want to hurt her or upset her anymore but he still had to learn to control his anger. His psychiatrist spoke to him 4 days a week on the phone and a face to face appointment twice a week. 

Namjoon still had to break the news to his parents but he wasn't sure on how to do so. His mum was still pissed off at him for hurting Hana and he knew he had to make it up to her.

"Ow," Hana mumbled and he looked over at her, "You need new pillows,"

"They are new pillows,"

"Then I need new pillows," She sighed and sat up, "Hello my little babies!"

"I tried to nap with you but they wouldn't let me anywhere near you," Namjoon muttered, "Can you make them like me or something?"

Hana rolled her eyes, "Down,"

Her dogs jumped to the floor and she stood up, stretching her arms above her head.

"You are getting a belly," Namjoon said, "It's cute,"

"Then I'm going to get a lot cuter because I'm going to get fat,"

"Nah, you're going to become sexier,"

"Shut it," Hana blushed, "And Rocky and Odin do like you. They are just protecting me,"

"From your boyfriend?"

"Well, technically we aren't together," Hana said, "Which is your decision. Not mine,"

Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck and nodded, "I just don't want to hurt you. I'm...forget it,"

"Nope. Tell me. Junho said that you have to be honest with yourself and me. It will help,"

"I'm worried. I don't want to hurt the baby either,"

"When have you ever hurt me physically?" Hana frowned, "That is one thing that I know you will never do. Smacking the ass is something completely different so don't smirk at me like that,"

"I've never been in a situation like this so I don't know how to feel,"

Hana lifted her eyebrow up, "Well I would hope not. Do you have any knowledge about mini Namjoon's running around the city?"

"Hell no," Namjoon scoffed, "If I had sex with a girl, I knew they were on the pill,"

"Yoongi's hookers?"

"Yeah," Namjoon tutted, "Whatever, let's go get you fed. I don't want you going hungry and getting sick,"

"I'm not going to get sick,"

"You don't know that. Have you been pregnant before?" He said, opening the door for her but as he went to step out to follow her, the two dogs rushed out before him, "I swear to...those dogs are going to be locked in the god damn garden!"

"You wouldn't do that to my babies,"

"I fucking would,"

Hana laughed and went down the stairs, "Hey Namjoon?"

"What?"

"I have another scan in 2 weeks," She said reaching the bottom, "Did you want to come with me?"

"Do you want me there?"

"Of course, but I want to know if you want to be there,"

"Yes. I want to be there,"

"Good," Hana smiled, "We get to find out if we are having a girl or boy,"

"Oh shit," He said grabbing his hair.

"What's the problem?"

"What if we are having a boy and he turned out like me?!"

"What-"

"And if we are having a girl...what if a boy wants to get close to her and I have to scare him off so he doesn't hurt her?" He exclaimed, "What the fuck am I supposed to do?!"

"Why are you screaming?" Jimin yawned down the stairs in a pair of grey joggers, "Did the dog bite you?"

"No!"

"Huh," He said scratching his bare stomach, "They should have. You are screaming too loud,"

"Hey, Jimin," Hana said, "Are those teeth marks I see?"

Jimin smirked, "Maybe,"

"Tae?"

"Maybe," Jimin laughed and shook his head, "I'm keeping my mouth shut, beautiful. I don't fuck and tell,"

"Oh fuck," Namjoon said, "What if he or she turns out to be a kinky bastard like Jimin?"

"What's wrong with him?" Jimin asked.

Hana sighed and walked away from Namjoon, "He is panicking about finding out about the sex of our baby. He is going through scenarios in his head when I am only 14 weeks pregnant. Just ignore him. I do,"

Odin headbutted Jimin's hand and Jimin scratched his head making him wag his tail. Jimin pulled a chair out for Hana and she tutted but sat down.

"We have been given strict instructions to look after you," He grinned, "And I see that your tummy has some tub to it and I don't want you overexerting yourself,"

"I'm only 14 weeks pregnant. I have two legs and two hands which I can-"

"Nope. Sorry beautiful," Jimin said, "I have to look after the future mob boss,"

"I hope Taehyung hurts you the next time you have sex,"

"Shit," Jimin said with a sigh, "So do I. I think he is scared to whip me harder,"

"For fuck sake!" Hana said, "I don't actually wanna know!"

Jimin pressed a hard kiss to her forehead, "I would say sorry, but I'm not,"

"Clearly,"

"I have a question," Yoongi said walking into the kitchen, "Has Namjoon taken anything?"

"Just ignore him,"

"It's hard when he is just pacing up and down talking about if his daughter gets a boyfriend. Are you having a girl?"

"I have no clue," Hana said, "I only told him that in 2 weeks we can find out if we are having a boy or girl,"

Yoongi smirked, "Fucking pussy,"

"So," Hana said, "If Darcy became pregnant you wouldn't panic over something like that?"

Yoongi's smirk faded, "Is-is she pregnant?"

"No," Darcy said making him jump, "Sorry to cut this conversation short, but there is something that you all need to see...but maybe hold a bucket to puke in. Freya passed out,"

"That doesn't fill me with confidence," Jimin muttered.