31

The cars skidded to a stop outside Jungkook's house and Namjoon almost flew out holding his gun tightly in his hand. His friends followed closely and they entered the house ready to shoot their gun.

Namjoon jogged upstairs and checked every room until he stepped into the room where the photo was taken. He clenched his teeth in anger at the sight of Hana's clothes scattered around the room and searched the room to see if they were hidden. He stood at the foot of the bed and saw the bullet holes in the wall above the headboard. A few had hit the headboard and he moved around to take a closer look.

Blood splatter.

He followed the blood splatter on the bed and it trailed along the floor. He was trying to control his anger but it was a struggle for him. Jin was standing in the doorway and swallowed hard at the bloodstains on the bed and floor.

"We couldn't find them," Jin said.

"Fuck," Namjoon said through gritted teeth, "Jimin. Find them. Now,"

"I'm on it already," Jimin said holding the phone to his ear. He was talking to someone and Namjoon ran his hands through his hair, turning his attention back to the bed.

"There isn't enough blood for them to be dead," Yoongi said, "It looks like he was playing with them. No signs of a fight. He probably wanted to scare them,"

"I know my brother," Namjoon said, "Once he starts to play with them, he gets worse. Being shot dead will be a gift to them,"

"Namjoon," Jimin said, "Someone said they saw them drive off. Naked though,"

"Where?"

"They are sending me the address now. The car has been tracked and they are...well. They are at Hana's house,"

Namjoon climbed out of the car into the expected rainfall, and looked at the house surrounded by wooden boards telling people to keep out of the construction site. He swept his wet hair from his face and Yoongi pushed the wooden board, swinging it open. He pulled his gun out when he saw the padlock had been cut and they quietly walked towards the door.

Namjoon used the barrel of the gun to open the door and was met with silence. Jin tried to turn the lights on but nothing worked. They moved through the ground floor finding nothing so went upstairs. The first few rooms were empty but Hana's old bedroom's door was closed.

The door was wrenched open making everyone jump and hold their guns up but had two barrels of guns pointing at them catching them off guard. Namjoon stared down the barrels into the dark eyes of Hana. There were blood splatters on her face and there was blood soaked into the top she was wearing. A small bandage was on show and he felt sick.

"What the fuck?" Hana said, lowering the guns, "What are you doing here?"

"We were sent a picture," Yoongi said, "One of...well, you and Jungkook were in a very compromising position,"

"That...that fucker!" She exclaimed, "Not only did he take pictures, but he also fucking shot us!"

"Where is Jungkook?" Jin asked.

"Asleep,"

"Not any longer," Jungkook mumbled and they walked into the room to see Jungkook laying in a pair of joggers and a large bandage wrapped around his shoulder. In the corner of the room, laid piles of blood-soaked towels and there was a bullet sitting on the bedside table.

"You look like shit," Jimin said.

"I feel it,"

"What happened?" Namjoon said, looking at Hana.

"If you are about to give me a lecture about sleeping with Jungkook, then leave," Hana said, "I'm not with you and you moved on quickly with Sharon so, you know,"

"Just tell me what happened. I won't give you a lecture. I...just talk,"

"After we, you know, finished having sex," Hana said, her cheeks going red, "There was a chuckle and Yugyeom stepped out from behind the door and went to the end of the bed. Then he shot at us. It was obvious he missed on purpose but we were both hit. One bullet grazed my arm but Jungkook took a hit in the shoulder,"

"How did you get away?" Yoongi asked, "You were naked,"

"Just because we were naked doesn't mean I can't fight,"

Yoongi grinned, "You fought him naked?"

"Of course!" Hana said, "I broke his nose, split his lip and the only reason why he didn't run after us is that I stabbed a pencil into his shoulder. Just under the collar bone. He was caught out and we ran,"

"Bet that was hot," Jimin said.

"Hottest thing I have ever seen," Jungkook said wincing as he tried to sit up.

"I drove us back here without thinking," Hana said, "I should have gone to the hospital but I wasn't thinking. I had to dig the bullet out and stitch him up myself,"

"Gross," Yoongi said.

"Coming from the man who will happily dismember a body to get rid of the evidence,"

"Touche,"

"We need to get you somewhere safe," Namjoon said, "Now that Yugyeom has a taste for your blood, he will stop at nothing to get you,"

"We can go into witness-"

"No," Namjoon said, "I don't trust the cops enough to protect you,"

"And you could do a better job?" Hana glared at him, "I would rather stay here,"

"We might not see eye to eye at the moment, but trust me, this is for your best interest. I don't want you ending up like my pet dog," Namjoon said, "He wouldn't mind wearing your face as a mask,"

"That is disgusting," Jungkook said, "Has that happened? That is some serious Texas Chainsaw Massacre shit,"

"No comment," Namjoon said, "Just...please, don't fight me on this,"

Hana's tension dropped from her face and was replaced with tiredness and sadness.

"Ok," She said quietly, "But don't expect me to go back to-"

"I wouldn't expect anything," Namjoon said, "You are your own person. There is nothing I can do to keep you in the house, but for now, you need to stay in there as long as you can. I don't trust my brother,"

Hana looked away from him, "Are my things still in the room?"

"I moved them back to yours," Namjoon said, "Now, hurry up. I feel like a duck in hunting season. Jimin, Jin. Help Jungkook to the car. Yoongi, call the doctor. They both need to be seen too,"