5

"I've been hearing a few rumours about you Namjoon and I can't say I'm happy about it. I can't say I'm not surprised," Yongguk said, lighting a cigarette.

"And why would you care about what I am doing?" Namjoon asked, "Don't forget who runs the city now. You shouldn't care,"

Yongguk chuckled, "You think that I will back down after what happened? You are more stupid than I thought,"

"You should watch your mouth, Yongguk," Namjoon said, with a smirk, "I could ruin the rest of your gang if I wanted to and those men who still follow you will regret it,"

"And you should watch your threats because I could still have you killed,"

"Then go for it," Namjoon said, "You aren't my biggest problem right now,"

"So I heard," Yongguk said, sipping his whiskey, "I heard you are working with the police and isn't your girlfriend a cop?"

Namjoon laughed slightly, "Again, my business is not yours. Hana isn't a cop anymore and even if she was, I would still be with her. Our lives are our own,"

"I see," Yongguk said, "Then let's get something clear. If you try to bring me down with-"

"Don't be so fucking stupid," Namjoon said standing up and doing his blazer buttons up, "I don't need the police to bring you down. If you don't have anything important to say to me, I'll be off,"

"Your brother won't stop at you, Namjoon," He said, "He has made a vow to bring all the mafia bosses down. You are just the start,"

"Tell me something I don't know," Namjoon muttered, "Have a good evening, Yongguk but I have more important things to do than talk to someone who has no power anymore,"

Yongguk glared at Namjoon as he left the office and Namjoon ran his hand through his hair, walking through the corridor followed by Jin. He paused at the door to the main club and he turned to face Jin.

"I want him found," Namjoon said, "Yugyeom needs to be killed before he causes any more problems for me. I won't have Hana or Taehyung hurt again. Changkyun and Shownu are going to be their personal bodyguards and I want the security to our home increased,"

"It's already been done," Jin said, "Namjoon, is everything ok with you and Hana?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not stupid," Jin sighed, "You keep arguing with her and she doesn't want to be in the same room as you right now. I'm just worried about-"

"Don't be," Namjoon said, glaring at him, "It has nothing to do with you. It's between Hana and me,"

"Then don't argue so loudly where the whole fucking house can hear," Jin snapped and walked out leaving Namjoon behind.

A low chuckle sounded behind Namjoon and he looked over his shoulder to see Yongguk smirking at him.

"Everything is falling apart for you, isn't it Namjoon?"

Namjoon scoffed and walked away from him and back into the main club. He ran his hands through his hair and people moved out of his way as he made his way back to the table. His friends looked away from the stage and their eyes went wide as he sat down.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Namjoon asked reaching for his drink.

"Um, no reason," Yoongi said, quickly grabbing his drink, "Just enjoying the show,"

Namjoon frowned and looked up at the stage, just to slam his drink back down on the table and get to his feet, "What the fuck is she doing?!"

The music stopped and people started clapping and cheering for Hana, Freya and Jenna. They smiled and did a small bow before Hana realised that Namjoon was glaring at her. She swallowed the lump in her throat from the dark look she was receiving and quickly left the stage knowing that he was going to be pissed.

Hana rushed into the changing room and yanked the small top off, pulling on her own. She didn't care that Shownu was still in the room and ignored his bright red face as she dropped the shorts she was wearing.

"I need to go home, like right now," Hana said.

"I'll drive you," Shownu said, "And can you please warn me about you undressing next time? If Namjoon finds out that you stripped in front of me, he is going to kill me,"

"He's more likely to kill me," Hana said, putting her jacket on.

"We will message you later to ask how you are," Freya said, hugging her quickly, "Thanks for the dance,"

Hana rushed out of the room but crashed into a hard body and bounced back, landing on the floor. She winced at the sharp pain in her wrist and she looked up at Namjoon. The air was sucked out of her lungs and the look on his face made her blood run cold. He was pissed and she suddenly started to regret getting up on stage to piss him off. Hana had forgotten how angry he could get over her.

"Hana," Namjoon said, with no emotion, "Get up,"

Hana gulped and slowly got to her feet, holding her wrist close to her, "Namjoon,"

"Let me look at your wrist," He said holding his hand out.

"I'm ok,"

Namjoon's lip twitched, "I think we should have a chat, don't you?"

Hana let out a sigh and nodded, "Yeah but I have a feeling I won't be getting to talk,"

"Smart girl, aren't we?" Namjoon said, and he looked at Shownu, "You have a lot of explaining to do,"

"Yes, sir," Shownu said.

Namjoon shot a look at the girls who were watching with held breaths and he walked out of the room. Hana sighed and followed him out with Shownu close to her.

"We are so fucked," Shownu muttered in her ear, "I can't believe I let you do that,"

"I'm my own person," Hana said back, "He can't get pissed off at you when it was me who decided to do it,"

"Maybe, but I don't want him yelling at you,"

Hana smiled and shrugged, "Don't worry. I won't sit back and let him,"

"But-"

"I also know how to distract him from being too angry at me," Hana said and she looked down at his clenched fists. She bit into her lip unsure if she was able to distract him from his anger. Jimin had told her that he had to see Yongguk and knew how much they disliked each other but she still chose to dance on stage.

"I'm so fucked," Hana whispered as Namjoon held the club door for her.

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment.

This took me almost 2 hours to complete this chapter because Mini V was hungry, then I had to settle him and when I thought he was asleep, he woke up. Ignore mistakes if there are any I was distracted.

So you BETTER comment a lot haha.

Stay weird hoes <33