52

Blood dropped from Hana's hand, sinking into Namjoon's newly cleaned carpet. Her lips were parted as she was hidden behind Namjoon who was protecting her from the knife pointed in her direction.

Hana wasn't sure what had happened as everything had become a blur but what she did remember was leaving a large cut across Yugyeom's chest as she turned the knife on him and how he screamed...but not in pain.

It was in pleasure.

Her blood had ran cold as he begged her to scar his skin before he got the chance to do it back to her. Luckily for her, Namjoon took a blow from the knife and dragged her away from his brother.

"Brother," Yugyeom said, his eyes turned almost jet black, "I am jealous of you for once. You always get the girl,"

"Maybe if you weren't so fucked up you would find one," Namjoon snapped.

"True," Yugyeom grinned slowly, "But I have decided to take yours. I won't kill her. She seems to make me feel things and I love it,"

"I'll kill you first,"

"Don't be so stupid," Yugyeom tutted, "You seem to forget who has the gun...the brains...the good looks and the charm to bring-"

"If you have brains then I have a 12 inch cock," Hana said and Namjoon spluttered turning to glance at her, "What?"

"You couldn't have used another comparison?"

"Namjoon would like if you had one," Yugyeom said chuckling, "Did he tell you about those men? He loved it. You could tell by his face. But then again, I told them to gag him because those screams were annoying me. Did you know that I found those men? Did you? They are here and they are looking forward to spending quality time with you again. This time, she can watch,"

"I'll kill you," Namjoon growled and went to step forward but Hana grabbed his arm when she noticed something hidden in Yugyeom's blazer pocket.

"He has a gun," She whispered so only Namjoon could hear, "I can get it away from-"

"I am not fucking letting you play the fucking hero,"

Hana wanted to argue but he was right. She had a baby to look after as well and she didn't want to risk hurting the baby or herself. Namjoon linked his fingers with hers and she squeezed his hand.

"You came for me so why don't we settle this like real men should," Namjoon said, "An equal fight,"

"It's hardly equal," Yugyeom said, "I have a knife,"

Namjoon shook his head, "No. no weapons. We fight like men. Fists,"

"That is no fun,"

"And you holding a knife against my pregnant girlfriend is? Wait, don't answer that," Namjoon scoffed, "Well?"

"What do I get out of it?"

"You might be able to punch me,"

Yugyeom smirked, "Might? My dear brother, I think you have me confused for someone else,"

"Are you going to be a man about this or act like a fucking pussy behind that knife,"

"Hmm. Well, you do have a point. I have allowed this conversation to go on for longer than I had liked and I would like to see how she managed to make you into a human. Who would have thought the cold-blooded brother of mine would find a fine specimen like her?"

"I'll show you specimen, fuck wit," Hana muttered.

"I also enjoyed how she had sex with that cop. It looked like she really enjoyed it. I want to try that with her once I get rid of you,"

"Ok, so I had sex with Jungkook. Big deal. Stop acting like a jealous school boy and get your ass kicked by Namjoon," Hana said, "But lose the gun,"

Yugyeom chuckled, "I like her Namjoon. I like her very much,"

Namjoon tensed when his brother lifted the gun from his pocket and dropped it onto the sofa.

"I suppose we should fight but there is one more thing, Namjoon," Yugyeom smiled widely, "Did you really think that you could get your boys to enter this room without me knowing?"

"It was worth a try," Namjoon said moving Hana further behind him, "I can't be too careful with a crazy, sick fuck like you,"

"That...was a big mistake,"

Hana yelped as Namjoon shoved her out of the way as Yugyeom launched himself at them wielding the knife in his hand, her blood still glittering on the sharp blade. She gasped as a hand grabbed her and she turned to see Jin, pulling her back.

"Help him!" She cried out.

"No!" Namjoon yelled, "I'll kill this bastard myself!"

"Shit, shit, shit," Jimin said, "There's no way he is going to win against a knife,"

Hana watched in horror as Namjoon was slashed at, blood seeping through the shirt he wore. She could tell he was struggling and Yugyeom was like a rabid animal as he attacked still wearing the twisted smile as he tried to kill his brother.

Namjoon howled in pain as Yugyeom slashed his face and he dropped to the floor cupping his eye.

"I am going to enjoy this," Yugyeom cackled and Hana's legs moved before she could think. She rushed forward slamming her hands into his shoulder, knocking him off balance.

As he fell, she kicked him as hard as she possibly could and winced as his head hit the corner of the table. Yugyeom went limp and she dropped next to Namjoon holding him tightly.

"Baby, you shouldn't have gotten involved," He said, holding her with one arm, "I had everything under control,"

"I-it didn't l-look that w-way," Hana cried, "You're bleeding f-from your e-eye!"

"I've had worse,"

"Worse?! What is wrong with you?"

Namjoon sighed, "Let me up I need to-no!"

Hana gasped as a gunshot echoed around the room and her body was pinned to the floor. She opened her eyes to see Namjoon sprawled out on top of her not moving.

She let out a high pitch scream and rolled him to the floor, grabbing his face. Flashbacks of Wonho dying in her arms flooded her mind and her eyes became blurry from her tears.

"No!" She screamed, "No, no! Don't do this to me! Jin! Help him! Please, do something. Don't let him leave me!"

"Hana, breathe," Yoongi said moving her away from Namjoon's body, "Look at me,"

"Don't let him die! He can't die!" Hana cried and began to hyperventilate, "Don't let that bastard die!!"

"Baby girl, look at me!" Yoongi said grabbing her cheeks, "I can't have you pass out. Breathe. He will be ok,"

"Call an ambulance!" Jin snapped and Hana looked over at Jimin who had Yugyeom pinned to the floor by his throat, "Jimin!"

Hana glanced at the floor and saw a gun. She crawled forward and picked it up. Yoongi moved out of her way and she moved towards Yugyeom as Jimin ran out of the room.

"We can be happy together now," He smiled.

"Go to hell," She whispered.

Hana paced up and down trying to keep it together but Namjoon was still in surgery. Taehyung was crying silently against Jimin's shoulder and Jin was talking to his brother.

A door opened and Jungkook stepped out, rubbing the back of his neck. Hana grabbed hold of his shirt tightly and shook him.

"Where is he? Is he ok?"

"Hana," He said quietly, "I...I don't have good news. I'm so sorry,"

A/N: Sup hoes. Ignore mistakes. I'm sprawled out on my bed typing this on my phone. When I can be bothered I'll edit it.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Also I'm sorry. That is all.

Stay weird <33