12

Namjoon heard her giggle before he saw her and he let out a small groan when Hana walked into his office with Chelzi behind her.

"Damn," She said, rushing around the room, "This is your office? Nice. Very nice. Wait, is it safe to sit down or have you fucked on every surface?"

"Why the fuck are you here Chelzi?" Namjoon said getting to his feet, "And no. We haven't fucked on every surface,"

"So, this chair is safe to sit in?" She said, biting back a smile.

"Yes. Now, why are you here?"

"Namjoon, you need to hear her out," Hana said, sitting on the sofa, "It's important,"

"Fine," He muttered and walked over to sit next to her, "But if she mentions us fucking, she is out the door,"

"You can't do that!" Chelzi exclaimed, "If I go outside I will get killed,"

"Start talking,"

Chelzi folded her arms, "I witness a murder and now I'm on his radar,"

Namjoon pulled his phone out and sent a quick text to Jin, and a few minutes later he walked through his office door with everyone else. Taehyung and Jungkook were there as well and she spotted Hana's brother glare at his hand sitting on her thigh.

"You tell us everything you know or I kick you out. You dying isn't my main concern right now,"

"Namjoon!" Hana snapped, "What is your problem?"

Namjoon tutted, "Talk,"

"Wow," Chelzi said, "You are a bigger asshole than I originally thought. Do you know what? I don't want your fucking help. I'm going,"

"Chelzi, wait!" Hana said jumping to her feet, "You can't-"

"If I get killed by his fucked up brother, then so be it," Chelzi said quietly, "I'm easily replaceable I just hope that when he does get his hands on me my death is quicker than Ali's,"

"Ali is dead?" Jimin asked, "Holy shit," 

"If you let her walk out of that door, Namjoon. I'm going with her," Hana glared at him and he sighed.

"Chelzi, what happened?" He asked.

"Your brother is sick in the fucking head but I already knew that when he asked for a dance from me," Chelzi said, looking at the floor, "He forced me into having sex because I thought he was charming and it was a bit of extra cash, you know? I had bills to pay and I had spunked my paycheck on sexy heels and food," Chelzi laughed bitterly, "I wish I had just turned him down but then it probably would have been worse. Do you know what he likes? Blood. When he first sliced my skin I wasn't sure what it was because the knife was so sharp but then he slammed the blade into the table he was fucking me on,"

"Shit,"

"Jimin is rough but that's great," She sighed and swallowed hard, "But this wasn't. It was painful and all I could do was scream. When he finished with me he laughed with no emotion, licked the blood clean from his knife and left. I thought he had his fill of me but he was back a few weeks later but he was rougher. I won't go into that,"

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" Hana asked, going over to hug her, "You poor thing,"

Chelzi wiped her tears away, "When you told me that he was back, I wanted to vomit then and there. I would be in Ali's position right now but I had a night off,"

"You mean he was there? At the club?" Namjoon asked standing up, "Why the fuck did no one call me?"

"You and Yongguk aren't on good terms right now, but he didn't go into the club," Chelzi said, "He is banned to enter. I was out in the alley smoking after hours. I was asked to close up and I agreed to it. Ali came out in a rage because her latest boyfriend just dumped her for drugs and when she left the alley a car pulled up,"

"Did you want a drink?" Yoongi asked and she nodded, letting Hana sit her down again. Yoongi opened a bottle of whiskey and handed her the drink, "What happened next?"

"I did what all people should do when they see Yugyeom. I hid behind the bin," She whispered and her hands shook. Hana held her hand tightly and Chelzi downed the drink, "Ali giggled when Yugyeom slammed her against the wall and started to kiss her like she was the air he needed to breathe. The next thing I knew, she let out a horrible scream as he bit into her neck. I did my best to stop myself throwing up but when I saw him start slicing up her body, I threw up and he turned to see me,"

No one spoke as Chelzi burst into tears and Hana hugged her tightly, letting her cry into her chest.

"I ran. When he turned to grin at me with the blood on his teeth, I ran. I was so scared!" She cried, "I kept running until I realised I was at the police station. For some reason, I thought Hana was there and I knew she could help me,"

Namjoon got to his feet and walked over to her. He hesitated but put his hand on her shoulder, squeezing it slightly, "Stay here. For as long as you have to,"

"Th-thank you," She cried, "I don' w-want to be of a-any trouble,"

"You aren't going to be trouble," Jin smiled, "It's better for you to be here than out there with a psychopath after you,"

Chelzi gave a weak smile and wiped her eyes, "I have to tell the girls. I don't want him to go after them,"

"I'll pick them up," Jungkook said, "They should be at the club right?"

"Yes,"

"Namjoon, you don't have a problem with the other girls being here while that maniac is out there? I'm sure Hana could do with the company," Jungkook said, looking at Namjoon.

"Whatever," He shrugged, "I'll be in my room if anyone needs me. Chelzi, I'll get someone to go to your house and-"

"Where is she?" Darcy exclaimed and crashed into the room, "Chelzi!"

Chelzi jumped to her feet, "Oh my god!"

The girls hugged each other quickly and everyone watched with a frown.

"I can't believe it's you," Darcy cried, "I've missed you so much,"

"Hey, don't cry," Chelzi said wiping her eyes away, "You look well,"

"Sorry to interject," Yoongi said, "But how do you know each other? Chelzi has never walked the street with you,"

"Hold the fuck up," Chelzi said, "You walked the fucking street?"

"I had no choice," Darcy whispered, "Dad, he-"

"Serim was a god damn fucking asshole!" Chelzi said, "If I ever see him again I am going to wring his fucking neck! He was no fucking dad!"

"You are sisters?" Hana asked with wide eyes.

"Yes and I haven't seen this idiot since she was fourteen years old," Chelzi sighed, "This...this is too much for me right now. Can someone just show me to a room, please? I need some space,"

A/N: I always manage to link the characters somehow :)

For those wanting to know the relationship between Jae and Jin, you will find out. Also, what Chelzi described Yugyeom had done will NOT appear in this book. I don't write that and I think that's too mature for Wattpad. It is just showing how sick in the head he is.

The other girls will feature more as well. Expect some drama, explosive arguments and drunkenness.

Don't forget to vote and comment, throughout.

Stay weird and stay safe <33