6

Namjoon hadn't uttered a word since they left the club and Hana couldn't help but bite into her lip, nervous about what was going to happen. She looked over at Namjoon who was staring out of the car window and had been since they got into the car. The partition was up to block off the driver and it made her even more nervous. For once, she was lost for words and Namjoon was clearly trying to calm down.

Hana let out a shaky breath and turned in her seat to face Namjoon, "Are you going to talk to me?"

Namjoon cut his eyes to her and turned away, not answering her question. She rolled her eyes and slid across the seat closer to him. She leaned into him and put her hand on his thigh, just to have him push it off.

"Seriously?" Hana said, "You are that pissed off that I danced on stage?"

"You shouldn't be doing that,"

"Why not?" Hana asked, "It was a bit of fun and my tits or ass wasn't on show,"

"I don't give a shit, Hana," Namjoon said, "You shouldn't be doing that for others to see. You don't belong to them, remember?"

"Excuse me?" Hana said, narrowing her eyes, "I don't belong to you either,"

"You are my girlfriend and-"

"Girlfriend. Not a god damn possession," Hana said, moving away from him, "I don't understand why you think that I'm an object. That isn't what a relationship is, Namjoon,"

"It is for me," He said, "You are mine and you are my girlfriend. I don't want others to see you like that. You were practically naked,"

"Uh-huh," Hana said, lifting her eyebrow up, "Yet you allowed Yoongi to fuck me?"

"That's different,"

"Is it?" Hana snapped, "Yoongi saw me naked, he went down on me and you watched him fuck me as well. Yet I dance on stage wearing clothes and you get all pissed off about it?"

Namjoon finally turned to face Hana, "I don't want you dancing for strangers. I won't allow you to do anything that I don't-"

"Allow me?" Hana said, "Who that fuck fo you think you are? I am not an object that you can just order around! Maybe I shouldn't have done it, but that doesn't mean you can tell me what I should and shouldn't do. I am your girlfriend, not a fucking pet,"

"You-"

"Just shut up, Namjoon," Hana said, turning her head to face the door, "I don't want to hear it anymore. I'm done with this conversation,"

"I'm not done with it," Namjoon said, grabbing Hana and turning her around, "I am a very jealous man, Hana and to see my beautiful girlfriend up on stage is something I don't fucking like. That is for me to see only. You are mine and mine only,"

Hana pulled her arm away, "I still don't belong to you. What can't you understand about that?"

Namjoon sighed and ran his hand through his hair, "Hana, I love you. I just want to protect you,"

"Then stop smothering me," Hana said quietly, "If you want this relationship to work you can't be doing this to me,"

"I...I don't want to smother you," Namjoon sighed, "I just want you to be safe and not have unwanted people watching you. I can't have you taken away from me again or beaten up. I wouldn't know what to do with myself,"

"Which I do understand," Hana said, "But you are never honest with me. You haven't told me anything. Nothing about your childhood and nothing about your brother,"

"I just-"

"Want to protect me. Yes. I know," Hana said rolling her eyes, "But if I don't know anything about your brother then how is that supposed to protect me? I've given you everything on a plate and you still don't want to be honest with me,"

"My brother is someone I don't want you to get involved with,"

"It's a little too late for that," Hana said as the car pulled up outside the mansion, "It has everything to do with me because I am your girlfriend...well, I'm supposed to be your girlfriend but honestly, I don't think you know what that means,"

Hana climbed out of the car and slammed the door shut before Namhoon could say anything. She let out a sigh and jogged into the house, towards the kitchen where Jin and her brother was standing.

"Hana," Taehyung said, looking up from his food, "Are you ok?"

Hana forced a smile, "Yeah. Just tired,"

"Maybe you shouldn't sneak out next time and just stay in bed,"

"Would have been a better idea," Hana said sitting down, "Did you want to hang out tomorrow?"

"Oh," Taehyung said, "I made plans. Sorry. We can do it the day after,"

"Sure. Um, I'm going to head up now," Hana said, getting up, "I should catch up on my sleep,"

"Hana, I can hang out with you tomorrow," Jin said as Namjoon walked into the kitchen, "I have a few errands to run but I'd be happy to keep you company,"

Hana nodded, "Sounds good,"

"Baby, can I talk to you?" Namjoon asked, grabbing Hana's arm before she left the kitchen, "I want to-"

"Maybe later," Hana said quietly, "I'm tired and right now, I don't want to talk to you,"

"Please, I just-"

"Just leave her alone," Taehyung said, "Give her some fucking space and stop being so controlling,"

"Tae," Hana said.

"No. I'm not going to sit back and watch this anymore," He said, "I've told you from day one that I will do my best to keep my mouth shut but I can't right now. My sister isn't a possession. She is supposed to be your girlfriend. The one you love and the one you want to spend the rest of your life with. But you are acting like a complete idiot!"

"You should stay out of this," Namjoon said calmly, "This is our relationship and it is up to us to deal with it. You are her brother. That is it,"

"I am the only living relative that she has," Taehyung said almost snapping at him, "So I will do anything to keep her happy, so pardon me for wanting to protect that,"

A/N: I don't know what this is...but have it anyway.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird <33

P.S. There will be a chance to get yourself a character in this book or 'Hunted'.

As usual, I will only be picking people who vote and comment a lot in my books. It's how I can show you how much I appreciate you hoes for showing me a lot of love. You will need to have read, voted and commented on 'Hunted' and of course, 'Undercover' and this one.

I know who does vote and comment, so I will be watching it.