28

The music was loud and so were the girls. As soon as they stepped into the bar, they hit the bar and had a few shots. After ordering some drinks, Freya led them to a roped-off area with comfy seats and waitresses.

"You got us seats?" Hana said over the music, "I only had to ask Jin to reserve us them! You didn't need to pay for them,"

"I had the money," Freya grinned, "Oh! Hey! There are the guys,"

Hana looked up to see 5 guys walk over to them. The girls jumped up and hugged them and Jungkook elbowed me.

"Who are they?" He asked.

"No fucking clue," Hana said, "They are friends but I think they invited them to make you not feel like the gay best friend,"

Jungkook laughed, "At least I might have a decent conversation. I'm fed up of them talk about tampons and heavy periods. It freaks me out,"

Hana laughed, "When did you hear me talk about that?"

"You haven't but you were still agreeing with them,"

"Oh shut up,"

"My booby goddess!" Sara said grabbing hold of Hana, "Come meet the boys,"

Hana was introduced to everyone and everyone settled down for drinks and chatter. Jungkook didn't budge from his seat next to Hana and Sara's friend Aron said on the other side of her, making small talk with them both.

"Time to dance!" Darcy said jumping to her feet, "Hana, you. With me. Now,"

"No, no, no!" Hana said shaking her head, "You know I don't dance!"

"Does it look like I give a crap?" Darcy said pulling her to her feet, "You don't need to hide away anymore. Jungkook, you agree right?"

"What?" Jungkook said, looking up, "I don't know what you were saying?"

Darcy rolled her eyes, "Tell her that she needs to get her sexy ass on the dance floor,"

"She doesn't dance,"

"Tell this gorgeous girl she needs to shake her ass on the dance floor or I will cut you!" Sara said, pulling his cheek.

Jungkook threw his head back and nodded, "Hana, you gorgeous girl, dance your sexy ass on the dance floor,"

"And you can dance with her," Jenna said, yanking him to his feet, "Let's go boys!"

Darcy dragged Hana to the dance floor and swung her arms back and forth holding her hands. 

Hana awkwardly looked around to see if anyone was looking at her but was pleased when no one was looking her way. Arms wrapped around her body and she looked over her shoulder to see Sara. She laughed and her Sara's wrists and moved her butt side to side at the same time as Sara's.

"Yes, girl!" Freya shouted in excitement.

Everyone loosened up a bit more and Hana began to enjoy herself as she danced with her friends. Jenna had started to grind on one of the boys, who Hana saw was clearly enjoying it, Sara and Darcy were together. Freya was dancing between Hana and the others, while Chelzi had disappeared with one of the other boys. Hana glanced at the faces to see it was her friend Ravi.

"Jungkook, come dance with me!" Hana said, grabbing his hands. He rolled his eyes and put his hands on her hips, "What's wrong?"

Jungkook sighed and shook his head, "Gina is here,"

"What? Where?"

"Don't look around,"

"Did you want me to kick her ass?" Hana grinned, "Oh! What about I plant some drugs on her and make a call?"