40

The sun had set by the time Jin led his brother into the dining room where everyone was waiting to start dinner. Hyun dropped his bag by the door trying to avoid catching anyone's eyes. Jin tutted and walked past him to sit on the free chair.

Hana got to her feet and walked over to Hyun, who finally lifted his head, "I've set an extra plate if you are hungry?"

"I could eat," Hyun said, "I heard the news. Congratulations. Are you happy?"

"Did you really fucking ask her that?" Jin said.

"Shut up, Jin," Hana said, "Can you blame him for being uncomfortable? He helps put you guys behind bars. I was no different,"

"True but we thought you were a hooker," Jimin grinned.

"No one is going to say anything to you, Hyun. If they do I will kick their asses,"

"Not while you're pregnant you won't," Namjoon said, "I'm not risking our baby because these guys can't hold their tongue. Listen up pricks, Hyun is a guest. If you don't like that then fuck off. Yugyeom is a threat to us all. Got it?"

Everyone mumbled and Hana made Hyun sit beside her with Jungkook on the other side. The silence was shortly filled with the sound of scrapes on the plates and murmurs of how good the food was.

"I knew I should have made you cook for me," Hyun said, "You are a very good cook,"

"Thank you but to be honest, you were much better than me. Good cooks run in the family,"

"Jinnie was always better than me,"

"Don't," Jin said, "Don't fucking call me that,"

"Jin!" Hana exclaimed.

"No, it's ok," Hyun said, "I've not exactly been a good older brother to him. But I would like to start over. We are brothers whether you like it or not and I want our family back,"

"It's too late for that,"

"Can we not even talk?"

"No. I don't want to mend our relationship anymore. Too many things have happened and I can't just start fresh,"

"Mum would be upset,"

There was a loud thud and everyone turned to see Jin. Hana's eyes widened slightly when she saw a knife embedded in the table.

"Don't you dare talk about mum," Jin said quietly, "I don't want to hear her name,"

"Jin, it wasn't your fault and no one blames you,"

"If you want to keep your tongue, shut the fuck up!"

"Can we just-"

"No!" Jin yelled, "I don't wanna fucking hear it. You are only here because Hana felt sorry for you and that you are now a target!"

Hana calmly reached for a bread roll and looked at Jin who was red in the face with anger. She tossed it into the air slightly and caught it, before launching it across the table. It hit Jin on the forehead and he stumbled back in shock.

"I don't want to get involved in your sibling argument but since you dragged me into, you are going to shut up and let me talk," She said, looking at Hyun and Jin, "Let's get something straight before you pop off again. I didn't feel sorry for Hyun... I was scared for him. So don't lie,"

"Hana, it's ok," Hyun said.

"I'm not finished talking," Hana said, "If you didn't want him here or you didn't care about him, then why did you react the way you did when you saw the photos? There must be some sort of love still in there for your brother,"

"You don't get it," Jin said, "We are too different to become brothers again,"

"Not true," Hana shook her head and stood up, "I think you look alike. You have the same smile and the same laugh. Both of you are great cooks and you are both so god damn stubborn that it does my nut in,"

"You're one to talk," Taehyung said under his breath.

"Do you have any other family?" Hana asked, "A dad, uncle or anything like that?"

"No. We just have each other," Hyun said, quietly.

"Then why the fuck are you at each other's throats? I understand that you are angry at each other and I won't argue with that, but the only family you have by blood, is your brother. You should learn to deal with the differences you have,"

"But-"

"Don't even attempt to finish that sentence Jin," Hana said, "god only knows what I would do if I was sent a picture of Taehyung dead on the floor or even a gun against his head. He is my only living relative and the dumb ass gets on my last nerve, I'd do anything to protect him and keep him near. If you two don't sort your shit out through words, then have a punch up. That always works,"

"Not when people are fighting you!" Yoongi said, "I have seen you knock out a grown man with one punch,"

"That was a lucky punch. I got a nerve,"

"If you think fighting will work, then I will do it. Jin has so much resentment towards me that maybe a punch or two won't hurt," Hyun said, "Just avoid hitting me in the face. My face is too beautiful to be covered in bruises,"

"And my face isn't?" Jin scoffed, "I'm not having my face ruined by you,"

"The resemblance is uncanny," Freya laughed.

"I know right?" Sara said, "If you two weren't gay,"

"I feel blessed breathing the same air as them,"  Chelzi said, fanning her face with her hand.

"I would enjoy playing spin the bottle with you two hot species of men," Jenna said, "But whoever the bottle lands on has to kiss me,"

"Soon the bottle?" Darcy said, "How old are you?"

"Hey, watch your tongue. I lived a very sheltered life until I reach secondary school,"

"You should have got out more,"

"What do you brothers say we disappear upstairs and, you know, get to know each other?" Sara said.

"They wouldn't turn straight for you," Freya said.

"And why not?"

Freya turned to grin at her, "Because why would they want you, when I am sitting right here?"

"Why would they want mutton when they could have steak with me?"

"I only eat sausage," Hyun said, "And I'm a married man,"

"It was worth a try," Sara shrugged, "Preggo, eat before I eat you,"

"Stop trying to turn my girlfriend into a lesbian. She has the perfect dick sitting right here," Namjoon said.

"You got that right," Everyone said in unison.

"No! You fucking pricks. I'm talking about my dick and you know what? I'm fucking done with this stupid conversation," Namjoon tutted, "Jin, sir the fuck down and eat. Hana, I want to see that plate clear,"

"Yes, dad," Hana rolled her eyes.

"I think you mean daddy," Jenna said, "But you do you,"