27

A week later, Hana and Jungkook had gotten over the awkwardness between them after their drunken kiss. She still felt hurt that Namjoon was so quick to jump in bed with someone else, especially Sharon. Hana had a feeling that Namjoon wasn't aware of the call but it still hurt.

There was a knock on the door and Jungkook poked his head in. He kicked the door shut with his heel and sat down on the chair, stretching his long legs out.

"Bad day?" Hana asked.

"Yeah," He mumbled, "I'm working on the old lady murder case. I've come to a dead-end with the others. Jae has given me permission to talk to Seunho in jail so we can go over his case and try to get to the bottom of it,"

"Do you think he will be any help?"

Jungkook shrugged, "It's worth a shot,"

"I guess. Want me to come with you?"

"You only want to come so you can scare him," Jungkook smirked, "Oh, by the way, there is something downstairs for you. It was on the doorstep when I got home,"

"Ah," Hana said putting her book down, "Bomb? More photos?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and stood up, "Just go and see. I need to get out of my uniform and have a shower,"

Hana nodded and went downstairs to hear giggling. A smile broke out on her face when she walked into the living room to see the girls.

"Surprise!" Jenna said.

Hana hugged them all tightly, "Does Namjoon know you have left the house?"

"Who gives a shit what that tosser knows or doesn't know?" Chelzi said, "That bozo has no say in what we do. Anyway, Shownu drove us here so we are all good,"

"Looking good, my booby-goddess," Sara grinned and grabbed Hana's boobs in a hard grip making her wince.

"Ow,"

"Sorry," Sara laughed, pulling her hands away, "I suppose I've missed them and squeezed too tightly,"

"It's alright," Hana smiled, "So why are you here?"

"Jungkook called," Darcy said, "He might have mentioned you were feeling low and needed your girls,"

"He is so sweet!" Freya said, "If only he was interested in me,"

"Did you want a drink or anything?" Hana asked.

"No," Jenna said, "We need you to take your butt to the shower and then get ready for a night out,"

"What? No, I don't think-"

"No thinking," Freya said, "Just get that butt into the shower or we will get Sara to help you,"

"And I will be more than willing to wash your back," Sara said winking at Hana.

"Can I at least know where we are going?"

"Nope,"

Hana sighed, "Alright, alright. I can't say I'm too happy about it,"

"Once you get some booze in you, you will be fine," Darcy said, "Jungkook is joining us and some men that these girls know. It will be fun,"

"You could eve rebound as Namjoon did," Freya muttered.

"You know about that then?"

The girls sighed and nodded.

"Did you know she called me during their session?"

"She did what?" Darcy said, "That fucking bitch! No! We didn't know that part,"

Chelzi cracked her knuckles, "Ok. That bitch is going down. She so did that on purpose and I will kick her ass on purpose,"

"She isn't worth it," Hana shrugged, "Ever since Erin died, she has had it out for me. I even caught her putting rat poison in my food,"

"Wow," Jenna said, "And you didn't kick her ass then and there?"

"Again, the girl wasn't worth it," Hana said, "Honestly, I'm upset about it because he couldn't even wait to jump into bed with someone else, but we weren't together. I can't hate him for it,"

"I would," Darcy said.

"Yes, but you have problems with Sharon and Soojin," Chelzi said.

"You need to do something back. To let him know how it feels," Freya said, "Wait before you say anything, ok? I know that this is very difficult for you and you might not believe it, but it is difficult for Namjoon as well,"

"Sure it is,"

"Hana, trust me. It is,"

"How am I supposed to believe that?"

"Before I became a dancer at the club, I studied to be a counsellor," Freya said, "But something happened and I hate to quit my course. Namjoon got drunk 2 nights ago and I found him crying into his arms on the desk,"

"Oh,"

"I sat with him waiting for him to calm down before I spoke with him," Freya said putting her hands on Hana's shoulders, "He was drunk. Seriously drunk and I have never seen him that drunk before and I have never seen him cry. I got him to open up to me and he said that he is so scared to hurt you even more and sleeping with Sharon was because he thought you moved on with someone else,"

Hana frowned, "What do you mean?"

"He said he saw you with some good looking guy at a restaurant,"

"Jesus," Hana said rubbing the bridge of her nose, "He was an old friend of mine. I haven't seen him in years and we were catching up. Jungkook was with me as well!"

"Well, he was jealous and thought that taking that frustration out on Sharon would help. Turns out it made him feel worse. He regrets it and he throat slammed her against the wall. Made her shit her pants, then fired her and kicked her butt out,"

"I don't know what you want me to say about this,"

"Look," She sighed, "I'm not on anyone's sides, of course, I am on your side but we don't tell anyone that," Freya winked, "Namjoon is a very...difficult person. I'm not condoning his actions but he needs help. Serious help if he wants to work this through with you. He has some serious childhood trauma. His mum came round and-"

"You saw his mum?"

"She's nuts," Jenna said, "The woman is off her rockers but I love her,"

"She slapped him," Sara grinned, "Bam! Right in his face,"

"Can't say he didn't deserve it," Darcy said, "Then yelled at him saying that he ruined a great relationship and if you walked away for good, she wouldn't blame you. She then walked away cussing him out,"

"It was fucking beautiful," Sara sighed, "I almost followed her out to confess my love for her,"