7

Hana sent one last kick to the punch bag hanging from the ceiling and she put her hands on her hips, breathing heavily after her workout. She walked over to the bench and dropped onto it and grabbed her bottle of water, taking a big gulp. With a sigh, she rested her head on the wall behind her and closed her eyes.

The treadmill was still going and Jin was plugged into his phone listening to music. They had worked out together for a while but he was starting to get annoyed that he wasn't able to beat her in hand to hand combat. She had laughed with him and walked to the punching bag to let out more of her frustration. Hana could feel Jin stealing looks at her but she ignored him and carried on hitting it.

It had been almost a week since her brother had told Namjoon how pissed off he was at him and they still hadn't spoken. Hana had tried her best to talk to Namjoon about Taehyung but he wasn't listening. He didn't want to listen and they ended up having an argument. Namjoon had stormed out of their room slamming the door making her cry. Jimin had heard them and came into comfort her as she cried.

Since then, Namjoon had been avoiding her and no matter what Hana did, he didn't want to spend any time with her. In the end, Hana refused to even be in the same bed as him so slept in the room she was given when she first arrived in the mansion. No one said anything about their argument and Hana had to hold Taehyung back after he heard what Namjoon had called his sister.

"Hana," Jin said, making Hana jump, "Sorry. Are you ok?"

"I'm alright,"

"Somehow I don't believe you," Jin said sitting next to her, "You and Namjoon haven't spoken in almost a week,"

"Yes, but that isn't down to me. I've tried to talk to him but he doesn't want to be anywhere near me," Hana sighed, "I don't know what to do. I've tried to talk to him but he ignores me and walks away. I'm not even sharing a bed with him at the minute,"

Jin sighed and put his arm around her when a few tears fell down her cheeks, "Did you want me to talk to him?"

Hana wiped her eyes but more tears fell, "What's the point? He doesn't even listen to me and he is supposed to love me. I don't understand why he's being like this. What Taehyung said to him was true. I'm not an object or a possession. I'm his girlfriend but at the moment, I don't feel like it. I just feel like I'm just there for him to boss around and control...to have sex with whenever he gets horny,"

"I wish I could help more," Jin said, "Namjoon is complicated and I'm not standing up for him but I don't think he realises how a real relationship works. He has never had a girlfriend before and he loves you so much that his possessiveness is taking over. I know he wants to protect you but Namjoon isn't great with his feelings,"

"I wish he was," Hana said quietly, "I know nothing about him. Well, the things that I want to know about him. He shuts me out and doesn't talk to me. I have no idea what his brother wants from him and I don't know why they hate each other so much. I just love him so much and he's hurting me!"

"Hana,"

"He is saying horrible things to me and treating me so badly that I don't know if I want to be with him anymore," Hana cried and held onto Jin tightly, "I've never felt like this towards someone before and I gave up everything to be with him and he's treating me like shit!"

"That does it," Jin said standing up, "I won't sit back anymore and watch a beautiful girl cry because Namjoon doesn't have the god damn sense to treat you as you should be treated,"

Hana quickly ran after Jin as he left the gym and by the time she reached the top of the stairs, he was already walking into the main room where the others were when she headed downstairs. As she stepped into the room, Jin had Namjoon by his blazer and dragged him to his feet.

"What the fuck are you playing at?" Jin hissed.

Namjoon pushed Jin away, "I could ask you the same thing,"

"Look at her!" Jin yelled and pointed at Hana, "Look at what you are doing to her! You can't tell me that it's nothing when she has been crying in my arms!"

"Stay out of this, Jin," Namjoon said, "This has nothing to do with you,"

"It has everything to do with me," Jin said, "Hana is like my sister and she deserves more respect than what you have been given her. You say that you love her but you are treating her like a piece of shit and that she doesn't mean anything to you. I told you from day fucking one that she was special and right now, you don't fucking deserve her!"

"If you don't get out of my face, I will fucking make you,"

"What's going on?" Yoongi said, walking into the room, "Have we missed something?"

"Guys, what's happened?" Jimin asked.

"How can you tell me that you love her when all you do is treat her like some girl you can throw away?" Jin said.

"I'm fucking warning you, Jin," Namjoon snapped, "Get the fuck out of my face before I make you!"

"You and me both know that before your fist even gets near my face, you'd be on the floor with my gun pressed into your forehead," Jin said, "I am not playing fucking games right now. Enough is enough. That girl fucking loves you and you treat her like some hooker that Yoongi sends your way to trial if she is good enough,"

Namjoon didn't say anything and he clenched his fists.

"If you don't tell her what your deal is with your brother, then I fucking will," Jin said shoving Namjoon hard, "But I won't leave out all the gruesome details. She needs the truth, Namjoon because right now, I won't fucking blame her if she dumps your ass. She deserves someone much better than someone like you. I'd trust Jimin to treat her much better than you have. You better fucking sort your shit out before I do it for you,"

A/N: Dayuuum. Jin lost his temper. Not often you see that right?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird hoes <33