14

Something poked Hana's cheek and she swatted it away, wanting to sleep some more. It happened once more and she groaned, swinging her arms around hoping to hit what was annoying her.

"Baby," Namjoon whispered in her ear.

"What?" She mumbled in annoyance, "I'm trying to fucking sleep in for once,"

Namjoon chuckled, "Baby, it's almost the afternoon,"

Hana's eyes shot open and sat up, "Why am I in bed?"

"I carried you here last night. You fell asleep in the library,"

"Why?" She frowned.

Namjoon's lip twitched and he pulled her into his chest, holding her tightly, "I...I...no, forget it. I can't-"

"Don't you dare walk away from me Namjoon," She said knocking him back onto the bed and she swung her leg over him and pinned his wrists to the bed next to his head, "Something is bothering you. So tell me,"

"What if I don't want to?" Namjoon said a playful smile on his lips.

"Do you really want to find out?"

"It would be interesting to see," He said, "A hot girl straddling me is turning-ah! What the fuck!"

"Start talking!" She said, grabbing his nipples between her fingers, "If you don't talk, I will have to borrow some clamps from Jimin,"

"The fuck you will!" Namjoon hissed and swatted her backside making her yelp. He easily switched their positions and buried his face into her chest biting her nipple.

"Ow!" She gasped, "Do that again and I'll send your teeth to your asshole!"

Namjoon looked up at her with a boyish grin and Hana's heart went mad in her chest. It had been a while since he had grinned at her like that and it made her forget what an asshole he was at times...well, most of the times.

"Don't try to distract me from your gorgeous face and dimples," She said, pulling him closer to her by his hair. He winced and looked down at her, "What's bothering you?"

Namjoon bit into his lip and shook his head, "I can't explain right now,"

"Why not?"

"Because it's not easy to say," Namjoon grumbled, "Go have a shower and get a bikini or something,"

"Why?"

"Because we are going swimming,"

Hana frowned and watched Namjoon get rid of his boxers, "But you said I can't leave the house,"

"You dumbass," Namjoon said, "I have a fucking pool. Jesus. How dumb are you?"

"You have a pool?" Hana said, jumping out of bed, "Since when?"

"Since forever. Idiot,"

"Well, I'm sorry. But you never told me! You've only just told me about the bloody library,"

Namjoon grinned and pulled her back against his chest, lifting a hand across the front of her body, holding onto her neck gently, "Surprise. Now get moving. If you don't hurry up, I won't fucking wait for you,"

Hana elbowed him in the gut and rushed out of the room. Namjoon rubbed his chest as his heart began to race at how excited Hana was over a pool and the door reopened.

"What now?" Namjoon said, "Can't you see I'm naked?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Please. I've seen you balls deep in Hana's pussy. It's nothing I haven't seen before,"

Namjoon tutted and pulled some swimming trunks from his drawers. He stepped into them and looked at his friend, "Well? What do you want?"

"Have you told her?"

"Did her happy squeals look like I fucking told her?" Namjoon snapped, "I will tell her. Don't fucking put pressure on me, Yoongi. It's hard enough to talk about it anyway,"

"Alright, alright," Yoongi said, "Don't take your anger out on me. But, she needs to know,"

Namjoon sighed in frustration, "I fucking know that. I just...need to make her somewhat happy before I tell her,"

"You better tell her, Namjoon," Yoongi warned, "I've grown to like that stupid bitch and if you kill her, Darcy will slit your throat and Taehyung? I'm not sure of what he is capable of but you'll be lucky if he just shoots you in the face,"

"I will tell her!" Namjoon yelled, "Now, do you have anything else to fucking say or can you just fuck off now?"

Yoongi shook his head, "No. Nothing else,"

"Good," Namjoon said pushing by, "No one is to bother Hana and I unless it's a fucking emergency. You keep everyone out of the pool. The girls are not to know about it until Hana and I have some time alone,"

"Fine,"

Namjoon sighed and turned to Yoongi who was looking pissed off, "If you want to know what's really going on in my head...I'm fucking scared to tell her,"

Hana felt the excitement rush through her body as Namjoon took her hand, leading her out of the back door and across the garden. She had no time to explore the house or its grounds and after she was told about the pool.

As Namjoon led her further away from the house, she couldn't help but admire the gardens. The flowers were in full bloom and were well looked after. She could see no weeds and it made her slightly jealous as she was never able to keep plants alive in her garden at home. The weeds had taken over so she just gave up trying to garden.

"Here," Namjoon said pushing a door open to another building, "The pool is through those doors. A changing room is in there but no female changing rooms. You can change with me. A sauna is in the room upstairs with a small bar and a few pool tables. There is a code to the door so no asshats break in and destroy the place. I'll give you the code another time but you are welcome to come here whenever you want,"

"Thank you Namjoon," Hana beamed up at him, "You have no idea how much I needed this,"

Namjoon put his hand on her cheeks and nodded, "Yeah. I've....me too. I've been an asshole recently and...well, I kinda thought I needed to spend more time with you,"

Hana nodded and hugged him, "I'm sorry,"

Namjoon frowned, "For what?"

"Arguing back when we fight," She spoke softly, "For trying to get you to talk to me when you aren't ready. I guess that comes from being a cop. I should probably reel that in a bit because I don't want to argue with you anymore. I'm sorry. I will back off and when you are ready to talk to me, I will sit and listen to you,"

"Shit. You don't need to be sorry. It's me that should be. I...I can't always control my anger and in a way I like it when you fight back," Namjoon said, hugging her back.

"Nah," She said, "We are both as bad as each other. I just know how to control my temper, but, I do have to agree with you. I like it when you fight back as well. The angry makeup sex is out of this world,"

"I love you so fucking much," Namjoon said, grabbing her face and kissing her hard.

"I'm glad to hear it," Hana giggled and kissed his nose, "So, swimming?"

"No," Namjoon smirked, "I've fucked you everywhere in my room, your room and my office,"

"Oh no,"

"Oh, yes," He said, wrapping her ponytail around his fist, "Don't worry. I'll make it quick,"