53

~5 Months Later~

The wind swirled gently around Hana, leaves billowing around her feet. She shivered and rested her hand on her belly, smiling as her baby girl kicked her. Hana took a deep breath as she stood outside the cemetery gates trying to pick up the courage to go in.

She lifted her hand and held the ring attached to a thin silver chain. It was one of Namjoon's rings and she took it wherever she went. She never left her bedroom without it and only took it off when she took a shower.

Han took a shaky step crossing over the boundaries and looked over her shoulder to see Jin, Yoongi and Jimin watching her with a sad smile. They nodded once and she gulped. She forced the sudden queasiness away and pressed forward, walking through the graveyard until she found the one she was looking for.

Fresh flowers sat by the headstone and tears stung her eyes. Hana knelt down slowly and brushed some dirt away from the headstone. The flowers had some dead leaves so she picked them off and let the wind take them away. 

Her throat had seized as she opened her mouth to talk and a few tears fell down her face.

"He wouldn't want you to cry," She whispered to herself and took a deep breath, "God, I look so crazy right now. You'd think I'm used to talking to a bloody headstone,"

Hana used her sleeve to wipe away her tears and placed her hand on the headstone.

"Hey," She said quietly, "There isn't a day that goes by where I don't think of you. I know it might sound stupid to you but I always find time in the day to think about you and the time we had. I miss you so much and you would be glad to know that I don't do as much as I used to. Well, I am 8 and a half months pregnant so I shouldn't be doing much.

"I have the nursery ready for the little one but she won't be in there until she is at least 6 months. She won't be leaving my side at night. I want to be sure that she is safe. I still haven't thought of a name but with everything that has happened recently, I've not been able to focus on a name," Hana sighed, "I never thought I would have to do this without you there for me but there is nothing I could have done to stop your death. I still hate myself over it and you would be so pissed off if you could hear me,"

Hana stopped talking as a few people walked by holding flowers and when they were out of sight, she carried on talking.

"I miss you," She whispered, "I miss you so much that it hurts. Even though we had our differences we still loved each other. You have to admit, that things got really hard sometimes and we both made mistakes but we never gave up. Sure, we had our falling outs but what else was meant to happen? You were just as stubborn and hard-headed as I was.

"I just wish you were here with me. I...shit, I miss you so much," Hana said, crying, "Why did this have to happen? You should never have died. It's unfair how this always happens to me. It feels like people die when they get too close to me and I hate it,"

Hana covered her face as she cried and didn't care when she heard people talking about how bad they felt for her. Her baby kicked and she sat up straight, quickly wiping her tears away.

"I know you hated when you saw me crying, but I'll tell you that being pregnant is like having a whole different person trapped inside you," She laughed slightly, "Yoongi runs away like his ass is on fire when I snap. Darcy told me that he is scared of me but I don't see how. They are the scary ones. Jimin punched someone in the throat when they bumped into me and Taehyung almost pushed him down the stairs when he said I needed to chill out.

"Tae has become so protective over me and I guess that's what siblings do," She smiled, "You should see him in court. He doesn't bat an eyelid when the prosecutors are throwing accusations his way and he never loses his cool. So far, he hasn't lost a case. The worst Yoongi and Jimin had got, was community service but Yoongi never showed up. His case worked tried to wake him up and Yoongi received an email the next day explaining that he didn't need to do community service because the case was dropped.