3

A waitress put a few bottles of champagne on Namjoon's table and a bottle of whiskey for him, before rushing away. Namjoon grabbed his drink and stared at the girl dancing on the stage trying to get attention from all the men. He wasn't interested but clearly, Jimin was. He was leaning forward running his tongue over his bottom lip.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Jin, where is Yongguk?"

"He said he will send for you," Jin said, "Just enjoy the music and the girls on stage. You know, since Hana told you to fuck off,"

"She'll get over her anger," Namjoon said, "That girl does nothing for me,"

"No girl can top Hana for you," Jimin said, "Shit. Look at how flexible that girl is,"

"Dream on," Yoongi said, "She'd never agree to fuck you. Trust me,"

"She's probably too boring anyway," Jimin sighed and leaned back in his chair, "To be honest with you, I don't want pussy right now,"

"No, you want a dick that belongs to a certain someone's brother," Yoongi smirked, "How is that going?"

"He runs every time I go near him," Jimin said, "I think I'm making progress though and I have to say, I will not be disappointed,"

"What do you mean by that?"

Jimin sighed, "Do you remember that one time I came home drunk?"

"Shit," Jin said, "What did you do?"

"Nothing!" He exclaimed, "But I walked into the wrong bedroom and, I kinda caught him jacking off,"

Yoongi burst into laughter, "That shit is gold!"

"Not for him," Jin said.

"If I do finally get my teeth into him, then I will not be disappointed. I found myself staring at his dick until he noticed I was there and he started throwing things at me," Jimin said, "I had to jerk off when I got back to the room because-"

"Shut the fuck up," Namjoon said, "I don't want to fucking hear about this,"

"Someone needs to get laid," Yoongi muttered under his breath.

There was a change in the music and Namjoon looked up to see Chelzi dancing on stage. He downed his drink and spotted Shownu across the floor. Namjoon frowned to see him with a few girls and saw a familiar face.

"That fucking lying bitch," He said throwing his glass onto the floor and got to his feet.

"What's wrong?" Jin asked as he walked away, "Namjoon!"

Namjoon stormed forward pushing people out of the way to follow Shownu into one of the back rooms. People started to argue with him but realised who it was and quickly walked away. He could feel his anger build-up and he shoved the door open, to see Shownu enter another room.

"Hey!" He yelled and Shownu leaned out of the room, staring at him with wide eyes, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Uh, I, um-"

"Tell Hana to come out of that room, or we are going to have problems,"

"Yes, sir," Shownu said quietly and Hana came out, "Sorry,"

Namjoon shot him a look and he stepped back into the room, closing the door leaving Hana alone with Namjoon.

"Did you want to explain why the fuck you are here?" Namjoon said almost snapping at her.

"Did you want to explain why you are here?" Hana asked, folding her arms, "I thought you weren't going near Yongguk anymore?"

Namjoon grabbed the top of her arm, "You told me you were sick. Don't bullshit me right now. I'm not in the fucking mood,"

"Then go have a wank," Hana said, pushing his hand away from her, "I'm sure that will help you relax,"

"You shouldn't have left the house," Namjoon said, "I've told you how dangerous it is right now for you,"

"You've told me fuck all," Hana said, glaring at him, "I know nothing about your brother or why he is so dangerous. So, I've decided that since you are keeping your mouth sealed, I will do some research of my own,"

"You'll get yourself hurt,"

"Do you really care?" Hana asked and Namjoon didn't say anything, "Namjoon, I want to trust you because I love you. But you aren't helping me out in any way,"

"I want to protect you,"

"Then tell me what is going on,"

Namjoon shook his head, "The less you know, the better,"

"Then have a great night," Hana said, walking away, "I don't need you to tell me anything because I can find out myself,"

"Don't walk away from me," Namjoon said walking after her, "You need to-"

"I've found out what I needed," Hana shrugged, "I will go home and relax now. Have fun watching the girls dance,"

Namjoon clenched his fists as she walked away, "No fucking way am I letting you walk away from me,"

"Try to stop me, Namjoon!" Hana said slamming the door behind her.

"Sir," Shownu said making Namjoon turn around, "I'm sorry but she left me no choice,"

"It's fine," He muttered, "It's better that you were with her than her being alone,"

"I don't think she wanted to lie to you," Shownu said, "But Hana is headstrong and won't back down. If you want to know about your brother, ask her. She found out something you might want to know,"

Namjoon grit his teeth, "I want you and Changkyun to follow her when she leaves the house. I don't want her to know that you are doing it,"

"She's an ex-cop," Shownu said, "She will catch on,"

"Then make sure she fucking doesn't!" He hissed, "I want her protected at all times,"

"Shall I follow her now?"

"No," Namjoon said, "She isn't leaving this place without me and if she does, she's going to be punished for lying to me,"

Namjoon turned on his heel and went back outside to see Hana at the bar, with a few men around her. She was showing no interest but they were still trying to chat her up. Namjoon ran his tongue over his teeth and walked towards the bar.

"Leave her alone," Namjoon said and Hana looked up at him, "If you value your fucking life, you will walk away,"

"Don't be jealous that we've got the pretty girl and you don't," One of the guys laughed and smacked her ass, "Damn, that is a sweet ass. Especially in that outfit,"

"Why thank you," Hana said, grabbing the back of the boys head and slammed his face onto the bar, making him scream out in pain as broken glass stuck in his skin, "But this sweet ass already has someone to smack it,"

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird <33