17

Hana was pacing up and down the living room, muttering to herself and clicking her knuckles, while everyone watched. Chelzi sat with her knees tucked into her chest on the armchair texting someone and Darcy sat opposite her not looking at her sister.

"What are you going to do about the photos?" Jimin asked, "I can check our CCTV to-"

"Don't bother," Hana said, "I've already done it,"

"You did what?" Namjoon said, narrowing his eyes, "You said you stopped that,"

"I said I stopped a lot of things Namjoon," Hana said, "Just like you promised you would stop trying to control me,"

"This isn't the time for a domestic," Jungkook said quickly, "I understand how you feel but you need to take a deep breath and discuss what we should do,"

"That bastard took photos of Namjoon fucking me against the wall!" Hana exclaimed and Taehyung sighed, "Sorry but I feel violated. I don't feel safe in my own home because some psycho gets off on private photos,"

"Did the cameras catch anything?" Jin asked.

Hana shook her head, "No. I went back weeks to find that the camera time hopped a few hours. I think that brother of yours either has someone on the inside or has friends who can hack,"

"My network is hard to hack," Jimin frowned.

"Not hard enough," Hana sighed and sat down, "Why can no one find him?"

"Yugyeom is like a ghost," Namjoon said, "Not everyone knows what he looks like and those who have seen him end up dying. If you are part of his gang, you will live until he grows bored of you,"

"Can I open the door?" Chelzi said, "It's just that the girls are here,"

"Sharon," Yoongi said, snapping his finger, "Answer the door,"

"Yes, master," She said quietly and walked out of the room.

Hana looked at Darcy who was scowling and folded her arms. Hana knew they were still fighting but she had a horrible feeling that Yoongi had fucked Sharon out of spite.

"Slumber party bitches!" Jenna said almost running into the room, "My God! Look at this place. I hope you know that I am never moving my ass out,"

"You can always leave in a body bag," Jimin said with a smile.

"Oh honey, you would rather tie me down to your bed," Jenna laughed and he rolled his eyes.

"Why is this girl wearing a maid outfit?" Freya asked, "Wait...holy shit! Hana, you wore one didn't you?!"

"My booby Goddess wore that?" Sara gasped, "Damn. I am getting wet just thinking about that,"

"Oh for fuck sake!" Hana exclaimed, "What is wrong with you?"

"Um, you are hot and my booby goddess," Sara grinned and jumped over the sofa to grab hold of her boobs, "Yup. They still feel fine. Can I-ugh! Fuck,"

Hana shoved her away after elbowing her in the chest and she moved to sit next to Namjoon who was glaring at Sara.

"Sara, if you don't behave, I will put you in a body bag," Freya said, "You promised to keep your hands away from Hana,"

"I couldn't help myself," She sighed, "They are so...delicious,"

"Why are we here anyway?" Jenna said, sitting on top of Chelzi, "Some man told us to pack what we could and we were driven here with no reason why,"

"Yugyeom killed Ali," Chelzi said, "I saw it and he knows I did. I didn't want him to come after you, knowing that you are my family,"

Darcy stood up and walked out of the room.