26

Namjoon sat on the edge of his bed staring at the floor as Sharon got dressed. She walked over to him and tried to straddle his lap but he stood up, shoving her away.

"One time thing. Get out,"

Sharon scowled at him, "Do you honestly think she will get back with you after you just fucked me?"

"You won't say a god damn thing,"

"Oops," She giggled, "I might have called her as you fucked me. I guess she is out of the picture for good now. I'm sure you can learn to-ahh!"

Namjoon slammed her against the wall by her throat, enjoying the fear on her face, "You'll be lucky if I don't kill you. Get out of here. And by here, I mean my house. You're fired and if you even think about going to Hana, I'll make sure you never open your eyes again. Are we clear?"

Sharon whimpered as he threw her to the floor. She quickly got up and ran out of the room.

"Fuck!" Namjoon shouted in anger and threw things around the room.

The door opened and he looked up to see a fist inching towards his face. His head snapped back and he fell to the floor, receiving a kick to the stomach.

"You fucking prick!" Taehyung hissed, "What the hell is wrong with you? You couldn't control my sister so you decided to find someone who does as they are told like a dog? My sister fucking loves you!"

"She left me!"

"Because she couldn't take any more of your bullshit. I have tried to keep my mouth shut when you argue, and ok. I don't always do so, but this is a new low for you," Taehyung said, "Do you even love her or was she just a prize at the end of a long game?"

"I do love her,"

"Then what the fuck do you think you're doing? You should be out there trying to find out where she is and get down on your knees and beg for forgiveness!"

"She's moved on,"

"The fuck she has," Taehyung scoffed, "That stupid sister is in love with your stupid ass. But she can do so much better than a controlling, possessive nutcase like you. I hope she fucking moves on because you are no good for her anymore. You make her miserable. I heard what that bitch said. She called my sister while you were fucking her. I hope she breaks your fucking neck,"

Taehyung walked out without another word, slamming the door hard behind him. Namjoon got to his feet and wiped the blood from his mouth and looked out of the window.

Yoongi was right and now he felt sick to his stomach with regret and self-hatred. Namjoon should have at least calmed down and thought about it before he went and had sex with Sharon.

"Shit," He whispered and sat on his bed, "What is wrong with you? Why can't you just be more...more normal?"

Hana pushed her empty glass away from her and looked over at Jungkook concentrating on his online game. They had gotten home shortly after the unexpected and unwanted phone call, just to open bottles of beers and snack on the junk food they had grabbed before getting home.

"You suck," Hana muttered and stretched out on the sofa and rested her feet on Jungkook's lap, "You've missed 3 people already,"

"Shut up," Jungkook said, "I'm trying to concentrate,"

"You're too drunk to concentrate,"

"Yup!"

"Entertain me. I need cheering up!"

Jungkook sighed and put his remote down, "What do you suggest I do? You said you didn't want to do anything,"

"Maybe I'm not supposed to be happy," Hana said quietly, "I've never had a decent relationship. Apart from Mark but we were better off friends. We did date for 2 years but it didn't work out. Why can I never find someone good?"

Jungkook pushed her feet off his lap and stood up stretching, "I'm going to get more beer. Want one?"

"Sure. I can drink my depressing life into oblivion,"

Hana threw her arm over her eyes and let out a long sigh. She was hurt. More hurt than she could ever imagine. Of course, they were broken up but she didn't think Namjoon could move on so quickly. Her brother had called to see if she was ok and let her know she split his lip.

"Here,"

She sat up, taking the beer from Jungkook. He sat beside her and they both swigged from their drink. Hana rested her head on the back of the sofa and closed her eyes.

"Why couldn't I find someone normal to fall in love with?"

"Your love life isn't that bad. Probably better than me," Jungkook said, "My girlfriend of 5 months wanted more than I wanted then went back to her ex because he would give her everything. I'm not a bad boyfriend. I'm a great catch,"

"Shame really,"

"What is?"

"We couldn't fall in love,"

"I do love you. But as a friend," Jungkook said and downed the rest of his beer, burping quietly, "Ok. What do you wanna do?"

"Kiss me,"

"What?"

Hana opened her eyes and looked at him, "We are both single. Going through heartbreak. What's the problem?"

"I, uh, I can't do that,"

"Men!" Hana said standing up and wobbled slightly as her head began to spin, "I'm offering myself on a plate and you can't do it?"

"You're upset and I really don't want to push the boundaries with you. I don't want to ruin-"

"Nothing will be ruined," Hana said, "But it's ok. If was a bad idea. We can't just jump on the rebound train like Namjoon. I'm sorry. I'm going to lay down. I'm dizzy,"

Jungkook reached out as she started to walk away and yanked her onto his lap, Hana sitting sideways on his lap. He crushed his lips against hers. Even though it shocked her, she kissed back, their mouths moving in perfect unison. As the kiss got more heated and Hana felt a moan trying to escape, she pulled away slightly.

"Feel better?" Jungkook asked, his lips brushing against hers.

"Much," She said swallowing hard, "You're a great kisser,"

Jungkook grinned widely, "I know. You're pretty great too,"

A/N: 🙃

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird <33