21

Namjoon found the house quiet when Hana was out. The girls stayed in their rooms and only came down to find food, then disappeared again without saying a word. He did, however, feel their glares in the back of his head but he chose not to confront them about it. He just ate in silence and let them scowl.

It had been a good few hours since Hana had left with Taehyung and he had completed all his work. He was bored without her. Even sitting with his friends in the game room didn't take away his boredom. Namjoon threw himself back on the sofa and stared up at the ceiling, listening to his friends bicker over who was going to play pool next.

"For fuck sake!" Namjoon said loudly, "Someone fucking chose who is playing next. You're pissing me off!"

"Someone is missing, Hana," Jimin laughed, "Instead of moping around like an upset puppy, play pool with us,"

"Fine," He muttered and stood up, "Yoongi. I'm playing you,"

Yoongi set the balls up and Jin handed Namjoon the pool cue. But as Namjoon was about to break Hana walked into the room making him chip the white ball off the table and hit Jimin on the forehead.

"Ow!" He yelped out, "What the fuck Namjoon?!"

"Sorry," Namjoon said, gulping as Hana strolled in with Taehyung, "I was...distracted,"

"Unless a fit girl walked in with her tits hanging out then you-"

"I'm fit but my tits are away," Hana said, making Jimin jump, "Hey guys,"

"Fuck me," Jimin said, looking at Hana, "And I mean literally,"

Hana scoffed, "We have been through this. You and I just aren't compatible,"

"Shame,"

"Taehyung is though,"

"Hana!" Taehyung said shoving her to the side, "I will seriously kick your ass,"

Hana smirked, "Weren't you the one looking at gay porn earlier? Do you remember? The video where the man was into BDSM and-"

"You fucking bitch!" Taehyung said, "I hate you!"

"You dyed your hair," Jin said, "It looks amazing,"

"Thank you," Hana sighed, "This dick face decided I needed a change. I didn't think there was anything wrong with my natural hair but oh well. I look good,"

"She also got some numbers from decent guys," Taehyung said looking at Namjoon, "Guys that would treat her properly and they had good jobs,"

"Don't forget what I said, Tae," Hana said smiling at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled back, "How could I forget something like that?"

"Exactly. So watch your damn mouth before I tell Jimin you want his cock in there,"

"I fucking hate you,"

"So," Jimin said, "You want my cock? You should have just asked. It's been hard since I turned to see you,"

Namjoon saw the pink tinge appear on Taehyung's cheek and he smirked slightly, but he turned his attention back to Hana.

"Taehyung," Jimin frowned.

"What?" Taehyung mumbled.

"You have something on your lips,"

"Huh? Do I?"

"Yeah," Jimin said walking towards him, "Mine,"

Everyone let out a sharp gasp when Jimin yanked Taehyung's face towards his, their lips slamming against each other's. Hana's eyes went wide and she moved out of the way as Jimin pushed Taehyung towards the sofa, quickly straddling his waist.