Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Yerin’s POV

And Yup..here I am in front of a building that soon will be my home.

Actually I tried to find another house in this area but I don’t have enough money to pay the deposit

Actually I tried to find another house in this area but I don’t have enough money to pay the deposit. You guys know right that everything is expensive in Seoul.

I was surprised because this place is not expensive even though it looked very fancy outside. Maybe because the people live her make the price drop.

You guys must be curious why I didn’t get my parents help?? This is because I want to be independent. Jin oppa actually offer me his money but I politely declined his offer. I really want to manage my life with my own strength.

I got a job as a patissier at a bakery in this city. I have my certificate in culinary because I love to eat.I will start my work in two days so I still have time to clean my room.

Since this place only have men I didn’t expect a beautiful environment in here. I will leave this place if my financial is stable. So..Himne Jung Yerin..! You can do it.. Hwaiting!!!

I walk into the building and it has a big door. I push the bell button

Yerin - Cheogiyooo…. is someone there??

I don’t get any reply. Maybe there was no one in this share house. I push the button again but still no answer.

Hmm..what should I do?? I don’t have the key.. Yahhh..neo paboya Jung Yerin!! the landlord already gave you the password for this house.

I quickly enter the number and *Click* the door was open. I bring my luggages in and I sense that there are some people here. So I decide to introduce my self.

Yerin - Annyeonghaseyo.. Jung Yerin imnida..

I bow to them and lift my face up after that.

*Tupp*

Suddenly I can feel there is something hit my face. Its not that hurt and I think it was a ball because of the shape is round.

Man 1 - Ooohhhhh….. its straight to the target!! Jackpot!!!

Man 2 - Yezzaaa… 10000 won palli palli…

Man 3 - Aniyaaa!!! its foul you know..Foull!!!

Eh?? Igeum Mwoyaa?? my eyes saw many men infront of me and they were only wearing a boxer. Each of them!!!

Man 4 - Ohh God… she looked so pretty… and sexy too.. She’s really turn me on..

Man 5 - Haishhh… I really hope if we can see the real one in front of us… God my man cant hold it.

I was shocked to see that. What was happening here. I saw two men looking at a pornography magazines. Oh God!!!! they were right this place is really scary and it fulled with weird and pervert monster. I’m scared right now.