Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Yerin’s POV

Its been a week since Taehyung left home. He didn’t came back after the argument.

Yerin - Haihhhh……

I comb my hair and tied it into a bun.. I should be happy when Taehyung left because I can conquer this room, but deep in my heart I feel guilty and worried about him.

Its not like I care about him but he still my roommate and I still have my human sense.

I went to the kitchen and drank some milk for breakfast.

Namjoon - Morning Yerin… going to work huh??

Yerin - Morning… of course..you think I’m jobless like you..😑

He just laugh at my joke and drank his morning coffee. Suddenly Baekhyun and Sehun came and joined us at the dining table.

Baekhyun - Yerin-aaa… did Taehyung came home last night..?

Yerin - molla.. (don’t know..)

Baekhyun - Wae..? he was your roommate right??

I just ignore Baekhyun and grabbed my handbag. I don’t have a mood to talk about Taehyung.

Baekhyun - Eoo?? yerin-aa!!

I walked to the door and wore my sneakers.

Baekhyun - Yerin-aa!!! neo hwanasseo?? (Are you mad??) I just curious about Taehyung…

i really tried to avoid Baekhyun’s question but that man was really annoying..

Yerin - Why you asked me about him??! you have his number right?? just call him or text him if you are curious!!

*Bam*

I slammed the door hard and I knew that they all must be surprised with my emotion this morning.its not their fault anyway...

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Taehyung’s POV

I slammed my body on my bed. For a week I stayed at hotel and I didn’t like it. I miss my room. My body keep rolling left and right then I hug the pillow. My mind still thinking about HER.

I hate it!! I really hate to think about Yerin with other man.. but why I hate that?? I don’t love her…She just my annoying roommate and she’s not beautiful at all.

Taehyung - Arghhhh!!! I hate this feeling..!

I looked at my phone and there was no missed call from her and she didn’t text me too…!!?

Taehyung - You don’t want to explain anything to me huh Jung Yerin?!! Fine do whatever you want!!!

I threw my phone and luckily it just landed on the bed.

Taehyung - I should see my psychiatrist to fix my mind…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yerin’s POV

I was too focused baking the cakes and the breads. I really want to concentrate on my job.

Sinb - Yerin-aaa… gwaenchana?

I just nod and smile at her but she looked at me with her sharp eyes.

Sinb - Yaa!! you’re not like this Jung Yerin.!

Yerin - What do you mean I’m not like this?? I’m okay Sinb don’t worry about me..

*Ting*

I went to the oven and pull out the tray. I cooled down the pies and continue whipping my cream cheese.