Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Yerin’s POV

Oh God it was really awkward here. I don’t know how to explain my feelings right now. We all sat at the dining table. I was between Jin Oppa and my mother.

I don’t have appetite to enjoy my dinner. Sometimes I looked at Eun Woo and he looked uncomfortable too. I don’t know that Eun Woo was a chaebol (rich heires). his sister looked cute too.

Mr.Jung - Ermm…Yerin did you know Eun Woo before?

Suddenly my dad asked that killer question to me.I looked at Eun Woo and he looked at me too. We both looked flustered at the same time.

Yerin - we met before…just like that..nothing more..

Mrs.Jung - really..ommooo looked like Yerin and Eun Woo have a nice future right Mrs. Cha …?

Mrs.Cha - seems like that… your daughter was really beautiful..you guys were so lucky to have her…

Mrs.Jung - Aigooo….. your son was handsome too…I really like his appearance and I think they both suit each other…

I really want to leave the table but I don’t want to be rude here.

Yerin - Omma ..geumanhe… you make Eun Woo feel uncomfortable here….
I try to stop them from talking about us.

Mrs.Jung - Omooo..really Eun Woo??

Eun Woo - anieyo..naneun gwaenchanayo.. (not at all…I’m really okay….)

He smiled at me mom and i was like “What??” how can this man said that.??

Mr.Cha - its not too late for me to congratulate Sojung for her pregnancy…Congratulation…

Sojung - Thank You so much Mr.Cha..You are the best boss in the world..!

Boss?? I’m not wrong right?? Sojung eonnie was a model so her boss was her agency or Sojung eonnie has another job??

Mr.Cha - So Yerin ..you were beautiful..don’t you want to be a model?? or maybe an actress??

I was so confused with Mr.Cha question. What did he mean by that?

Yerin - I’m sorry but I think I don’t have the talent on that things..

Mr.Cha - really…? then your beauty will be so wasteful.. I can make you a model if you want..

Mr.Jung - Its okay Mr.Cha…. Yerin is more comfortable to work with her tools..

Mr.Cha - her tools..?

Yerin - I was a patissier..

Mrs.Cha - Oh really….then Yerin can teach me how to bake right??

I just smile sweetly when Mrs.Cha said that.. I was really uncomfortable because since the beginning Eun Woo always looking at me.

Mrs.Jung - of course.. we will bake together when we become a family later..

I looked at my mom.What Family?? I really don’t understand the talked here..

Mrs.Cha - I’m really excited to have Yerin in my family…

Yerin - I’m sorry but I don’t understand what you guys said just now…

Mr.Jung - Yerin-aa…actually they come here have a reason…

I looked at my dad then my mom. I was really confused right now.

Mrs.Jung - That’s right honey…we want you to marry with Mr.Cha’s son…

I think my world was collapsed and it was dark right now. I really cant brain this situation. What?? Marry Mr.Cha ‘s Son?? Then Mr.Cha’s son was…….