Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Yerin’s POV

Its been 4 days after that incident happened. Looked like everything will be okay and I didn’t see Taehyung around me anymore.

Yerin - Of course he hate me now… its good for him.

I looked at my phone and I was waiting for Sojung eonnie to come pick me. We will go to Floral Boutique to choose my dress.

*Rintone*

Its from Eun Woo and I answer his call.

Yerin - What ‘s wrong??

Eun Woo - did you already go to the boutique??

Yerin - not yet… I’m still waiting for Sojung eonnie…

Eun Woo - I’m sorry, I cant pick you up because I still didn’t finish my work at the  office…

Yerin - aniyaa…gwaenchana..

Eun woo - mianhhe.. so we will meet at the boutique okay..

Yerin - eoo..bye..

I hung the call and luckily Sojung eonnie came right after that. I quickly grabbed my handbag and left my apartment and went to her car.I can see Sojung eonnie inside the car.

Yerin - eonnie..! did you drive here alone..??

Sojung - Eoo..wae??

Yerin - Where is Jin oppa??

Sojung - he still had work to do..

Yerin - Haishhh..!! how can he let you driving alone…?? you’re pregnant eonnie…

Sojung - naa gwaenchana…Yerin-aaa… get inside the car ..palli…

I quickly went to the driver side and open the door. Sojung eonnie looked surprised with me.

Yerin - Let me drive… I wont let pregnant woman drive.. its dangerous eonnie…

Sojung - naaa gwaenchana…

Yerin - No..no..no.. lets move you to passenger side okay Ms.Kim…

I helped her get down and bring her to the passenger side, then I enter the driver side.

I change the gear and drive the car. Actually I already had my driving license two years ago.. So don’t worry okay..I’m a good driver.

Sojung - You ready for your wedding Yerin…?

I release small sighed when I heard that question.

Yerin - even if I’m not ready, I cant do anything…

My eyes keep focus on the road and I noticed that Sojung eonnie was looking at me.

Sojung - Why…?? Eun Woo was not a good guy…?

Yerin - aniyaa… He was a sweet guy and he always good to me.. I’m glad to have a husband like him, but……..

I looked at Sojung eonnie and smile to her before I looked to the road again.

Yerin - it doesnt mean anything without love….

Sojung - I’m sorry yerin…. but you can learn to love him…

Yerin - arasseoyeo…eonnie can you teach me how to be a good wife….?

Sojung - Of course…! but I’m sure you will be a good wife..even without my teaching…

Yerin - Gomawo eonnie…. Seokjin oppa was lucky to have you…

Sojung - Eun Woo also lucky to have you…. you know what Yerin??