Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Yerin’s POV

The ray of the sunshine keep poking my eyes. Its morning already and I was ready to start my day. Slowly I open my eyes and I can see my husband still sleeping beside me.

Without making much noise, I left my bed and went to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror and looking at my reflection. There were so many things happened in my life and it make my face become gloomy.

Yerin - gwaenchana Yerin-aaa…. you’ll be okay…

I remind my self that Taehyung and I also will be happy in our life. After 10 minutes in the shower, i put my towel on my body and step out from the bathroom.

Taehyung - Why you woke up so early…?

I was surprised with that cracky husky voice. Taehyung was sitting on the bed with his messy hair and he even cant open his eyes properly. So cute..

Yerin - Mian..did I wake you up??

Taehyung - kind of.. I was frustrated when you’re not beside me…

Yerin - Aigooo…what a baby..

Then he walked to me slowly and I was like nervous as hell because i’m not fully dressed. I just had my towel with me.

He put his hands around my waist and backhug me. I felt ticklish when his chin was on my naked shoulder.

Taehyung - You smell so nice..

I was really surprised when his lips suddenly kissing my neck. I quickly push his body away from me. Not in a harsh way but more to gentle push.

Yerin - Stop it.. if you really awake then you should take your shower too..

Taehyung - wae…

Yerin - because you smelly…and you should shower first..

I pushed him into the bathroom. After that I wore my outfit for today.

Yerin - I need to work today..

It feels like its been a long time since I left my work at the bakery. I hoped they will understand me.

Taehyung was still in the shower so I decided to make some breakfast for both of us. I just prepared fried egg and plain soup since we still had some rice in the rice cooker.

While preparing the breakfast I can smell Taehyung’s scent in this house. He was walking down the stairs with a towel on his shoulder.

His hair still wet and he just wear a white shirt with grey shorts.

Yerin - Come eat your breakfast..

Taehyung - I’m so happy looking at my wife preparing my breakfast right now…

Yerin - Don’t start your morning drama here and just eat your breakfast…

Taehyung - arasseo…

We eat our breakfast silently but I still can sense that he was looking at me while smiling.

Yerin - waeyo??

Taehyung - Hmm??

Yerin - Why you keep looking at me like that… and that smile its creepy you know…

Taehyung - wae..?? I just looking at my beautiful wife..

Yerin - Ciehh.. ohh oppa so what will you do today?

Taehyung - of course spending my time with my beautiful wife..

Yerin - Really?? too bad then because your wife cant spend her time with you…