Last Chapter

Chapter 35 (Final Chapter)

Yerin’s POV

My mouth keep smiling looking at my friends. I feel so happy to see them again.

Eunha - Yerin-aaa palli wa~~ the pizza was here!!

Yerin - Arasseo~~

I put the soda on the bench and sit between Yuju and Sinb.

Sinb - Kyaa Jung Yerin!! Mekju eobseo?? ( You don’t have beer??)

Yerin - Eobseo!! Kyaa I’m pregnant I cant drink any beer…

Sinb - oohhh I forgot about that..mian~

Umji - Aigoo~~~ Sinb pabo !! (Sinb is stupid!!)

I just laughed when Sinb getting annoyed with Umji.

I took a sliced of pizza and ate it. It taste more delicious with them around me.

Yuju - Where is your husband…?

Yerin - working.. maybe he was delivering the chicken now..

I poured the soda into a glass and sipped it. They all were looking at me after I said that.

Yerin - What’s wrong..?

Eunha - It must be tough for you Yerin and Taehyung too…

I looked at her with my blur face.

Yerin - Why??

Yuju - We all saw the news…press conference that Eun Woo did last week.. that’s how we know that you live here..

Sinb - Now the world already know the truth about you and Taehyung…

Yerin - I’m okay…we didn’t think much about what people thought….I just curious about my family…

Don’t do this again Yerin… You are really weak..Everytime you talked about family you will always cry..Yeah I know I’m weak..

Suddenly Yuju hugged me and I know that my tears slowly came out from my eyes.

Yuju - its okay… you must missed them so much…

She patted my back slowly to make me calm but I cant hold my sadness anymore. I became more sensitive after I get pregnant.

Yerin - Why they didn’t find me..?? I really hope that they come see me after the press…but why they didn’t come…??

Eunha - Yerin-aaaa…. stop crying….

Yerin - Every night I pray that my family will come see me the next morning… I miss them so much…did they really abandoned me..??

I try to control my feelings. Now I feel guilty to them. I don’t want to make them feel sad about me.

I wiped my tears with my sleeves.

Yerin - miannhee…. I shouldn’t cry in front of you guys.. I’m sorry..

Umji - gwaenchana Yerin-aaa… actually they did try to find you..

Yerin - Mwo??!

Sinb - Maja.. (That’s true…) Your oppa came to our bakery and asked about you… that time we still didn’t know about where you live….

Yerin - Seokjin oppa??

Eunha - He came everyday and asked us whether you called or not… He looked really worried about you…

I cant believe that Jin oppa came to find me.

Yerin - What about Sojung eonie?? His wife?? Did you guys see her too..??