Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Yerin's POV

I still cant hide my red face after I danced with Taehyung just now. Everyone was looking at us. They all looked mad especially women. I don't know what to think right now. Maybe to other people I was like a cinderella who was dancing with her prince charming but in reality I'm not a cinderella. I know that Taehyung just pity me because of my stinky fate.

I was sitting at the round table where my others housemate sat too.

I keep sipping my wine slowly. Actually I was a bit drunk but I was bored too. Taehyung still enjoying his time chatting with his friend and I was kinda hate to see other women beside him.

Yerin - Huh!!

I keep playing with my wine glass. Then someone grab my glass from my hand.

Eun Woo - You're drunk Yerin... stop drinking..

I look at the person and it was Eun Woo. I started to smile.

Yerin - Ohhh...! Eun Woo....

He sat beside me while smiling. My face felt hot maybe because I was drunk right now.

Eun Woo - neo gwaenchana?? Your face looks red..

Yerin - Jinjja?? Ohhh..that's why my face feel hot... is it really hot?? Can you feel it for me.

I was really not in my clear mind. You guys know right when I drunk, I love to do skinship.

I hold Eun Woo hand and put it on my cheeks. He was surprised with my action and his face turn red slowly.

Yerin - Eoo?? Are you okay Eun Woo?? You look red too..

I cupped his cheeks with my small hands. Our position was really close.

Taehyung's POV

I was dancing with Yerin just like what I promised to her. I can feel my heart was beating like crazy drummer with his drum. I look at her face and she looked very beautiful. She tried to hide her face from me and I don't know why. Didn't she like to look at my handsome face??

The song was finished and Yerin quickly pull off her hand from my shoulder. I was hurt a bit with that but I tried to control my face.

Yerin - Sorry to take your time...

She left me before I can say something to her.

Taehyung - Yer-

Haishh!! I just looked at her sitting at the table where my other housemates sitting too. Maybe I should join them too.

Irene - Taehyung..!

What again?!! someone stopped me from joining my friends and I really hate that.

Taehyung - What do you want Irene-ssi??

Irene - Oww.... don't act cold to me like that...

I just rolled my eyes as I was very disgust with her.