Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Eun Woo’s POV

I need to leave Yerin with Taehyung because my dad called me. I already apologized to Yerin because I cant help her clean the mess.

I drove my car to my dad company. Actually my relationship with my dad was not too good. My dad wanted me to continue his legacy and took his place but I already had my profession.

I parked my car at the company parking lot. I went to my dad office.

*Knock..Knock*

Mr.Cha - Get in..

I open the door slowly and I can see my dad at his big desk.

Mr.Cha - Ohh.. Eun Woo-aaa.. anja.. (Sit..)

I sat on the chair and looked at him.

Eun Woo - Why you wanna see me??

Mr.Cha - cant I see my own son??

Eun Woo - abeoji… please straight forward with me…

Mr.Cha - arasseo.. you know I’m not young anymore…and I want you to take over my place..

Eun Woo - How about my job then?

Mr.Cha - quit your job..!

Eun Woo - I cant do that… chusunghamida..

Mr.Cha - Why you so obsessed with your tiny work?? You even cant produce more money like me..?!

Eun Woo - I don’t care as long as I’m happy with it…

Mr.Cha - You think being a Food Reporter will bring you happiness huh??

I just looking down at the floor. Its not like I was afraid with him but I still respect him as my father.

Eun Woo - Chusunghamida…but I don’t think being a CEO of an agency will make me happy…

Mr.Cha - what else you want me to do..to make you take my position?? you’re the only son I have…

I keep silent on my seat.

Mr.Cha - please Eun Woo..consider my will… You want me to die early ?? are you happy to see your father die early??

Eun Woo - Abeoji..!

I looked at his face. A face that keep being old each day.

My father release a deep sighed.

Mr.Cha - I know you’re a good son Eun Woo… I rely on you..I give you time to think…

Eun Woo - Other thing you want to tell me??

Mr.Cha - Ohh.. I want you to empty your schedule on Sunday next week…

Eun Woo - Why??

Mr.Cha - your mother missed you so much.. so why don’t you spend your weekend with your family..

Eun Woo - arasseo… I will try to empty my table on that day..

Mr.Cha - its good then..

Eun Woo - if there’s nothing more.. I need to go now..

I stand up and bow at him.

-----------SKIP----------

Yerin’s POV

My heart still beating after that incident before. I was sitting on my bed and I was so frust.

Yerin - Paboyaa!!! Why you said that?? Why you said your feelings Yerin??!!