Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Taehyung’s POV

I was speeechless. Its not my intention to hurt her. I got possessed with my feeling. I cant bare to see Yerin cried because of me.

She was crying and her lips was swollen and red. I’m sorry Yerin but that words wouldnt come out from my mouth. My hands slowly wiped her tears but she stepped away from me.

Yerin - I hate you Kim Taehyung!! Why you did this to me??

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to my car. She struggled to escape but I tighten my grip on her hands.

Yerin - Let me go Taehyung!!!

I was stressed with her voice. Why she make me look like a bad person?? I stopped and turned to her.

Taehyung - Can you shut up and just follow me..! you want me to do that again??!

Her eyes were teary and she looked scared. I really dont want to dragged her but she kept avoiding me. She leave me no choice.. !

i open the door and told her to get into my car. She looked hesitated at first but looking at my poker face, she get into the car.

I walked to my seat and closed the door. It was silent.. We both didn’t speak anything.

Taehyung - Miannhe….

She didn’t respond to my word. I looked at her slowly and she kept looking outside the window.

Taehyung - Yerin-aaa……

Yerin - start driving.. I wanna go home..

She didn’t want to look at my face. I know she was angry and disappointed too. I don’t want to make our situation getting worse, so I started to drive home.

---------------Skip--------------

I parked my car in the garage. I look at Yerin and she was sleeping beside me. I took this opportunity to cherish her face. Starts from her hair down to her eyes.I let my fingers caress her face gently and I stopped at her lips.

Gently I touched her lips that looked swollen because of me.

Taehyung - miannhe…

I stopped my action when Yerin moved a bit. Maybe because she was sleeping uncomfortably in my car. I get out from the car and open her side door. I lift her up gently and slowly not to wake her up.

I closed the door with my leg and press the door bell. I cant keyed in the password because my hands were full with Yerin.

In seconds Jimin open the door. He looked surprised to see me.

Jimin - Taehyung-aaaa…!!! neo wasseo??!! (You’re here??!!)

Taehyung - Shhhh…..!

I signaled him to keep quiet because Yerin was sleeping in my arms.

Jimin - Ohhh…miannhe…

I walked to my room and put her on the bed.

Jimin - Taehyung-aaaa….. where did you go last whole week??

I forgot that Jimin still followed me to my room. I pulled Jimin’s hand and left the room.

Taehyung - speak slowly..Yerin was sleeping..

Jimin - arasseo… where did you go??

I went to the kitchen and drank some water.

Taehyung - I had some work to do…