Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Yerin’s POV

I was surprised to see Taehyung standing infront of me. He looked really mad right now.

Taehyung - Why are you late? Don’t you see what time right now?!!

I was scared when he starts to raise his voice like this.I just looked at the floor because I’m not brave enough to look at his face.

Taehyung - Answer me Yerin!!

Yerin - I’m sorry..I didn’t mean to come home late but I just spend time with my friends…

Taehyung - Mwo? Spend time with your friends??!

I looked at him and he looked annoyed with my answers. I try to control my emotions as I know that I was wrong but he should understand me too.

Yerin - Why..? You want to say that I cant hang out with my friends..?

Taehyung - Don’t change the subject! Can you just admit your wrong right now..

Yerin - Sure..! I know that I was wrong and I said sorry but you don’t need to yell at me..

I quickly went upstaire and slam the door’s room. I was mad and disappointed too. I know that I was wrong but cant he be more understanding in this situation. Its not a big deal though so why he was mad like that.

I don’t want to think too much and I just grabbed the towel and took the shower. I need cold water to cool down my emotions.

Taehyung’s POV

*Bang!* (Door ‘s sound)

I released a deep sighed when I heard that sound. I don’t know why i acting like this but for sure I was worried about her.

I rubbed my face with my hands as I felt regret for what I did just now.

*Ringtone*

My phone was ringing and it was from my lawyer Park Seojun.

Taehyung - Oh come on..can I get some privacy..call me at 11.50 is really ridiculous.!

I don’t have choice because I know that when my lawyer call he must have something to call me.

I pick up the call.

Taehyung - Did you guys work until midnight??!

Seojun - Woahh…chill dude.. I’m at my house not office..

I just sighed hearing his words.

Taehyung - Just tell me what you want..

Seojun - Hmm..you are not in your mood… why?? I disturb your loving scene with your wife…

I’m so annoyed with his teasing and yes I’m not in my mood.

Taehyung - Can you just tell me…!

Seojun - Okay..okay.. I just want to remind you to find house quickly…you know right about our meeting last morning..

Taehyung - That’s all??! Really??

Oh God He called me at this late just to remind me this thing!!

Seojun - and one more…I think this is the last time you use my service..

Taehyung - I understand..you cant work as my lawyer anymore..

Seojun - Don’t worry..I’ll help you settle this problem before I quit…

Taehyung - arasseo…Thank you for everything..

Seojun - Hey don’t be sad…we still can be friends…