Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Yerin’s POV

Oh God I was late and I’m sure that I will die today. I was running to the station while wearing gloves to cover my hand. I don’t want Taehyung to see my burn because it will be shame on me.

I’m sure that he will teased me. 100 % sure!!. My legs were tired and I looked at my phone.

Damned !! zero battery… haishhh!!

Yerin - Huhh..huhh..huhh… where is he??

I was panting while my eyes keep looking for him. Then I saw him standing beside his car. He was wearing mask and his body is shivering because of the cold.

Yerin - Pabo!! he should wait in his car and turn on the heater…

I walk to him slowly and he was looking at me with his scary face.

Yerin - I’m dead..

I talked slowly. I don’t want to see his face. He looked very scary right now. Does he want to eat me??!!

Taehyung - Kyaa!! Jung Yerin !!!

He shouted at me and the people here were looking at us. Haishhh!!! I was so embarrassed and I tried to stand far from him.

Taehyung - What are you doing?!! come here!!

I just looked at him.

Taehyung - You don’t want to listen to me??!

He quickly grab my arm and pull me inside his car.Luckily not my hand because it will be hurt like crazy.

*Bang*

I was surprised when he closed the door hardly. He started to drive and I try to talk to him but he completely ignored me. I sighed and looked outside the window.

Its so awkward and I hate this situation.

Yerin - Taehyung.. where are we going??

Taehyung - ……

Heshh..!! seriously ??! He want to ignored me all the way..

Yerin - Daedaphae ane?!! (you wont answer me?!!)

Taehyung - …….

Good Jung Yerin… now you are a doll beside him.. I don’t have choice maybe I should just jump from his car..!!

Author - Wow crazy Jung Yerin!!

I pull off my seatbelt and open the window then I quickly tried to get out from his car by the window.

Suddenly Taehyung pull my shirt from behind and stop the car immediately.

Taehyung - You wanna die huh!! Get in and wear your seatbelt!!!

Yerin - Shireo!!😤

Taehyung - Mwo??!

He stare at me and his eyes were sharp as a knife. I can feel he was killing me inside slowly. I tried to fight his stare but….. I look down slowly like a puppy.😔

Oooohhhh… he was scary hell..

Taehyung - Just keep quiet until we arrive.

He toll me coldly and continue driving. Finally he stop the car and were at a park I guess..

I can see the fountain in a small pond at the middle of this park and it was very beautiful.

Taehyung - Get out..

Did he want to leave me here alone?? Eotohke?? I don’t have enough money to take a taxi…

Taehyung - What are you doing?? You don’t want to come out??