Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Taehyung's POV

I was waiting for my ex-manager to come. We promise to meet at a cafe. I try my best to cover my face. Well I'm the hot news today.

Suddenly the cafe waitress came to take my order

Waitress - sir may I take your order?

Cautiously I fixed my face masked and make sure that my face were covered completely.

Taehyung - Americano please..

Then the waitress went to make my order. I looked at my watch. I don't want to turn on my phone because they will be thousands notifications and I hate that.

After few minutes he came and I raised my hand so he can see me. He took the seat in front of me.

Taehyung - How's Yerin?? Did she okay??

Manager - Woah calm down... can you let me breathe first..

i just let him seat properly and suddenly the waitress came with my americano.

Waitress - Here your drink sir..please enjoy it..

Manager - ermm can I get one americano too..
The waitress nod and left us after taking his order.

Taehyung - mianhhe...

I don't know what to say to my manager so I just say sorry to him.

Manager - I really don't want to interfere with your personal problems but at least you should tell me something...

Taehyung - will you trust me if I say that I was a victim?

Manager - tell me first...

I sighed and sipped my coffee before explaining to him. He looked very focused when I told him everything.

Manager - You know what?? you're not 100 percent right and so do our CEO.

Taehyung - Mwo?? so you wanna say that I was wrong?? What wrong did I do ?? Tell me..?

Manager - I don't know Taehyung-aaa...but your situation right now is really stink..

Taehyung - So what should I do?? is it wrong for me to fall in love??

Manager - No.. you're a human and you deserves to be in love, but its your destiny to be in this sick triangular love...

I kinda annoyed when he said that. He looked at me like I was wrong to be in a relationship with Yerin.

Manager - I'm not your manager anymore... so this is my last favor for you... I hope you strong and don't ever give up in your life..

Taehyung - Thank you for being a good manager to me...

He just smile and nod to me before left this cafe. Its so complicated right now. I looked at my phone and turned it on. At least I still have Yerin beside me.

Once my phone was on , there was like thousands notifications from it. There were missed calls from Yerin and a text from her.

Yerin
Taehyung-aaa... I need to get my things at Eun Woo's house. I know that you worried about me but I will be extra careful, so geokjonghajima.. I will come back early as I can.

My eyes become wide when I saw the text. I quickly grabbed my car key and put some money on the table for the drinks. I start the engine and drive away from the cafe.

My mind was still thinking about my wife. Yes I was mad when she said that she will see Eun Woo.

Taehyung - Why she didn't listen to me!? I told her to wait..!!