Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Taehyung’s POV

I keep driving and I am hundred percent sure that the medias still following me. They were dying to know about me and Yerin. No! I cant allow that. I must protect Yerin in any ways. I don’t want her to get hurt because of them. Yerin is not from entertainment world and she must feel sad when she had to know that everyone were looking for her and blaming her.

I already call my manager and told him what to do. I cant go home right now because the medias will know about my apartment. I just need to change place with my manager. We agree to meet and we will exchange car after that, so that the media will not notice about me.

Suddenly I remember Yerin. She must be worried about me. I released a sigh when I thought about how sad she is right now. I didn’t mean to shout at her but what she did before really disappointed me.

Taehyung - Why she want to take all the blames when she was not wrong..

I pull out my phone and send her some texts.

Taehyung
Don’t forget to eat , I’ll come home late and don’t get out with out my permission..

Sent

Haish.. am I too rough on her?? Neo paboya Kim Taehyung?!! You should say sorry to your wife. I sent her another message.

Taehyung
I’m sorry and love you…

Oh God I’m so annoyed with the notifications got into my phone.There are so many unknown numbers calling me. I turn off my phone and put it on the passenger seat.

-----SKIP----

Yerin’s POV

I was so bored so I turn on the television. I was so nervous when I saw Taehyung’s face on the news.

I read the headline and it really make me sad.

“Kim Taehyung is a betrayer to our nation”

He did said the he was married to random woman and he looked like he didn’t appreciate his agency and his fans. Netizens assume that the woman was a seducer and only care for wealth.

His Ceo, Mr.Cha said that his son marriage was ruined because the woman left his son just to be with Kim Taehyung. He said again that the woman cheat and seduce Kim Taehyung because of his fame.

My heart hurt so bad when I hear that. Why people always jump into the conclusion without checking the fact.

I turn off the tv back and grabbed my phone. I tried to call Taehyung but he didn’t pick up my call. I mean his phone was off. I hope that he is okay. He must be sad to know these rumour.

Suddenly I remember about Eun Woo. As his friend I was really worried about him. Eun Woo always tell me how scary his dad was.

I called Eun Woo but he didn’t pick up my call. I need to see him right now but taehyung will get mad if he knew that I left his house. Its okay I will text him and he will understand me.

Yerin
Taehyung-aaa… I need to get my things at Eun Woo’s house. I know that you worried about me but I will be extra careful, so geokjonghajima.. I will come back early as I can.

Sent.

I quickly grabbed my bag and ride a taxi

--------Skip---------

I was in front of Eun Woo’s house. I mean it was my house before. I rang the bell so many times but there’s no one open the door. I know that Eun Woo was inside. Did he avoid me??