Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Yerin’s POV

I still cant believe that I am Kim Taehyung girlfriend right now. After that shocking incident yesterday, Taehyung and I spend our times in our rooms. We’re not doing that thing okay..!!

I mean taehyung got more possesive and clingy to me. Was my decision to choose Taehyung as my man wrong?? Huhh… I’m so confused but still I cant take back my words.

So tomorrow I can have my own time alone because I need to work. Suddenly Taehyung came out from the bathroom and hugged me from behind.

Taehyung - Mwohae??

Yerin - nothing… Taehyung-aaa.. you don’t have work to do??

Taehyung - Eopseo..(No..)

He smells my hair and slowly kiss my neck make me felt ticklish.

Yerin - Hajimaa..Taehyung-aaa….

He looked at me with his serious face. Suddenly?? oh God his moods change so random.

Taehyung - I don’t like that..!

Yerin - What??

I mean did he mad because I told him not to do that??

Taehyung - Oppa…

Yerin - Huh???

Taehyung - I want you to call me Oppa…

I looked at him weirdly. Is this man okay?? Did he get flu or he need a shot right now.

Yerin - Wh..why??

Taehyung - Obviously I’m older than you…

Yerin - gurae… Since I’m the maknae in this house.. I will call the other oppa too… like Jimin oppa…Suga oppaa..

Taehyung - Yaa!!! Hajimaa!!

Yerin - Wae??

Taehyung - Your oppa is just me…! arasseo…??

Yerin - Ciehh!! you’re so childish..

Taehyung - I don’t care because You’re mine…!

He lay down on my laps. I was surprised when he did that. I mean I’m not comfortable with this skinship yet.

Taehyung - hand…

Yerin - ???

He then grabbed my hand and put me on his face. He told me to caress his hair.

Yerin - What are you doing Taehyung??

Taehyung - Aipp..!! Oppa…remember call me oppa.!

Yerin - arasseoo oppaaa…..

i was lazy to fight with him so I just do what he want.

Yerin - I didn’t know that you had this kind of thing in you….

Taehyung - What kind??

Yerin - I mean, you are different from the cold Kim Taehyung.. Look at you now so clingy and pervert..

Taehyung - hahahahhaha…. this is the real me.. I only show this side of me only to you Jung Yerin… So you should be grateful..

Yerin - Huh..!

I pushed his body from me and made him fell on the floor. He looked at me with his painful expression.

Taehyung - What’s wrong with you..??

Yerin - Stay away from me as far as you can…

Taehyung - Why???

Yerin - because you did too many skinship to me…