Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Taehyung’s POV

I was so shocked when her small hand slapped me. It was hurt but seeing her sad and cried like this hurt me more. I didn’t mean to hurt her but she make me do this. I was so frustrated when she didn’t want to answer me and treat me like stranger.

I really want to run to her and hug her . I want to calm her after what I did to her. Yerin I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to be rough to you..

Taehyung - Arghhh!! Fuck!!

I hit the seat hardly to release my anger. I just look at Yerin ran away from me and enter her bakery.

Taehyung - I wont give up Yerin… I’ll do everything to get you back…

I closed my eyes and lean against the car seat.

--------SKIP--------

Yerin’s POV

I quickly enter the bakery. I tried to cover my face because I know that my lips were swollen because of Taehyung. Its hurt so much and I really hate to see Taehyung like that.

Yuju - Yerin-aaa gwaenchana..??

I ignored Yuju and ran to the toilet at the kitchen.I locked the door and slowly my tears fall. Oh God why my fate was like this… what sin did I do to you until I deserve all your punishments like this…

Sinb - Yerin-aaa… are you okay??

Sinb came and knock the toilet door. I really want to be alone right now. I don’t want anybody to see me like this. I feel so disgusting and I was dirty…

Yerin - Just go…I want to be alone..!

Eunha - Yerin-aaa…. waegurae?? You can tell us..

Yerin - Just go…. hisk hisk hisk… please…

I cried in the toilet and of course they were worried about me.

Eunha - Arasseo… you can tell us when you’re ready…

I looked at my phone to see my reflection. My lips were swollen and there was blood on my lips. What will they say when they see me like this??

I’m so stupid!! I hate myself because I cant hate Taehyung even though he did this to me….

-------Skip------

I walked to my apartment after get down from the bus. Luckily my lips getting better after I put some ice on it, but still Eun Woo will notice this..

I entered the password for my apartment door.

*Tit tit.tit.tit.tiiiiit…….* ( Door sound)

Eun Woo - eoo Yerin-aaa Wasseo??

I tried my best to hid my face by wearing face mask.

Yerin - Eoo..naa wasseo…

I can see that Eun Woo was on the sofa while watching the tv. He looked at me weirdly because I was wearing this face mask.

Eun Woo - Are you sick??

Yerin - Aniyaa…

Eun Woo - Then why you wear that….?

He walked to me slowly and pulled off my mask. I was surprise when he did that to me. I quickly turned away but he hold my face.

Eun Woo - What’s wrong with your lips??

He looked so worry and I didn’t want him to worry about me.

Yerin - aniyaa…I just careless and hit a wall this morning…