Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Yerin’s POV

I already told my parents that I agreed to marry with Eun Woo. They looked very happy to hear that while I’m not. My parents still in a conversation with Eun Woo’s parents.

I sat on the sofa and I looked at my watch. 11.30 p.m.
Why they still not going home.?? Suddenly Sojung eonnie sat beside me.

Sojung - Yerin are you okay?? You can tell eonnie if you have a problem…

She pat my shoulder gently and I just smiled at her.

Yerin - Aniyaa… I just a bit tired..

Sojung - You should sleep here if you were tired. This is your house Yerin…

Yerin - gwaenchana… I still have work tomorrow…eonnie you should rest too..

Suddenly Cha’s family walked passed our living room and went to the front door with my parents.Looked like they will go home. I get up and get my handbag.

Mr.Jung - Where you wanna go Yerin..?

Yerin - I’m going home…

Mrs.Jung - This is late..why don’t you sleep here??

Yerin - I have a work to do tomorrow…

Mr.Cha - Hmm…its dangerous for a woman like you alone in the night…Why don’t you ride with Eun Woo…

I looked at Eun Woo. Mr.Cha was right I cant get a taxi in this late and I scared too. Anyway Eun Woo and I live in the same house.

Yerin - okey..Thank you Mr.Cha..

I smiled at them and we went to the car. Eun Woo drive his own car. I followed Eun Woo from behind and he opened the door for me.

-------SKIP-------

Along the road I only looked at the window. Eun Woo was focused driving beside me.

Eun Woo - You can sleep if you are tired…I will wake you up when we arrived..

I looked at him and he still looking at the road.

Yerin - Its okay I will accompany you..

Then we kept silent for couple minutes before Eun Woo asked me a question.

Eun Woo - So Yerin..What will you do about Taehyung??

Yerin - I don’t know…I guess I need to make him hate me..

Eun Woo - Do you need to do that??

Yerin - Then what should I do?? I cant be together with him..

Eun Woo - I know…but you will get hurt Yerin…

Yerin - I’m okay…. as long as Taehyung’s life okay…

Eun Woo - You’re strong Yerin…

Yerin - You’re stronger than me Eun Woo…

I smiled at him and he looked surprised with that. Suddenly I remember that my phone was turned off. I pulled out my phone and turned it on.

There were 52 texts from Taehyung and 18 missed calls from him. I didn’t have intention to reply his texts or call him. My mind was so messy and I need to stick to my plan.

Eun Woo - Taehyung must be worried about you…

Yerin - Eun Woo…I need to break up with him…will you help me…?

He looked at me and I can tell that his eyes looked so worried about me.

Eun Woo - You want me to do what??