chapter 31

Chapter 31

Yerin’s POV

Now I’m in Taehyung’s car and we both keep being silent after the past incident. I mean after he hugged me in the public.

Yerin - Oppa
Taehyung - Yerin-aa

We looked at each other when both of us talked at the same time.

Yerin - Aniya oppa you can talk first..

He smiled at me and hold my hands.

Taehyung - about what I said earlier.. I really mean it..

Yerin - arasseo…I will follow what ever you said..

I smile to him and I knew that he was worried and I can see from his face.

Taehyung - gwaenchana..?? we might leave everything In Seoul..

I look down and my fingers keep playing with my shirt. I feel sad when he said that.Is that mean that i cant see my friends anymore..?? My family too??

Taehyung - Look at me..

He pulled my chin gently and our eyes meet each other.

Taehyung - I know you sad but this is the only way… soon or later the medias will know about us..and I don’t want you to get hurt again like today….

He hold my arm gently and looked at my burn. It was red and it still hurt to me.

Taehyung - I don’t want you to get hurt again… I’m sorry..I’m really sorry Yerin-aaa….

I can see his tears and it really break my heart. I don’t want him to feel guilty. Its not his fault.

Slowly I hugged him and calmed him.

Yerin - Its not your fault oppaa…stop feeling sorry to me..

Taehyung - I failed to protect you Yerin..

Yerin - Aniyaa…it just a small burn and I’m okay oppa..

He looked at me and I touch his cheek and wiped his tears..

Yerin - you looked ugly when you crying like this..

I smiled at him and he smiled too.

Taehyung - And there is one more thing that I need to tell you..

Yerin - What??

Taehyung - we will be homeless and we have to find house as soon as possible..

I was surprised when he said that but I controlled my reaction as I don’t want to make him worried .

Yerin - Gwaenchana oppaa… we can find other house together..our house..

I smiled and hold his hand.

Yerin - Since we talked about this.. why not we try find a house today ..??

Taehyung - Are you really fine with that..??

Yerin - I already told you before..as long as I’m with you, I’ll be fine..

Taehyung - Gomawo Yerin-aa… so lets find a house first…

Yerin - Gurae…hmmm since we will leave Seoul why don’t we find a place that is not busy like Seoul..?

Taehyung - not busy like Seoul??

Yerin - Busan eottaeyo?? (How about Busan??) I really want to see the beach..

Taehyung - Gurae… Its not that long to get to Busan about 2 and half hour from here..