Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Yerin’s POV

After our argument just now, he just left the room with his angry face. Did he thought that I will scared because of him. Huh!! Such a stupid MEDUSA

He was the weirdest and ugliest person in this share house. I look at the broken pieces of the window that he kicked before.

Yerin - He is really annoying!! He should clean this thing before get out from here..!!

I picked up all the pieces carefully. Of course I don’t want my useful hand get hurts. I throw it into the dustbin and now I was looking at the window without the glass..

Yerin - Urghhhh…neomu chueokk (Urghhh..its so cold)

I keep hugging myself and try to heat it with my hand. Eotohkke?? How can I sleep tonight if the cold wind keep slapping my face.

Yerin - KIM TAEHYUNG PABO!!!

I’m so annoyed right now. Its okay Yerin.. just sleep and try to dream Jin Oppa…

I calm down myself and went to my bed. Ohh before that! Should I tell him the password ??? but how?? I really don’t want to see his face…

Hmmm…. I got an idea! I write the password on a sticky note and paste it at the door. After that I turn off the light and lay down on my bed.

Huhhhhhhh…… what a tiring day.. I release my deep sigh and try to sleep.

*tit tit tit tit..tittttt….* (assume this is the lock voice)

I hear the door was open and I was 100% sure it was him. The Seaweed Medusa. I keep closing my eyes and try not to react with his behaviour. He switched on the light and I was kind of annoyed with that.

Yerin - Calm down Yerin…. lets continue sleeping..

I talked to myself slowly. I grabbed my eye cover beside my bed and wore it. Seems like he entered the bathroom.Actually every rooms in this share house have their own bathroom inside.Its cool right??

I try to sleep but then suddenly that jerk was singing in this room.

Yerin - Urghhhh! What the hell was wrong with him..?? Can he respect his roommate here!???

His voice getting louder and louder. He did it on purpose?? Didn’t he know that it was 3.10 a.m. I cant hold this anymore.

Yerin - KYAAA!!!! can you let me sleep peacefully..!

Taehyung - Haishhhh… can you not yelling like a dolphin??! its hurt my ear you know!!?

I narrowed my eyes to him and this guy just only wearing a towel on his lower body. His hair was wet and the water still dripping to the floor.

Yerin - Mwoyaa!!! can you please wear a shirt properly?! I can sue you for sexual..urmm sexual.. something…urghh I don’t know..but you know it exist..!

I really don’t remember the words but you guys know right??

Taehyung - Huh..! stupid…

He was chuckling and mocking me right now with his smirk.

Taehyung - I should be the one who sue you because your crime is sexually looking at my hot body.…I’m the victim here

Yerin - Mwoo??! Kyaa!! Kim Taehyung-ssi I really don’t want to fight with you tonight but can you please respect me as a roommate… I really wanna sleep tonight…

I try to negotiate with him. I talked to him nicely and hope he understand me.I even gave him my sweetest smile.

Taehyung - Then sleep.. I don’t disturb you..