Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Yerin’s POV

I was preparing the dinner and waited for Taehyung to come back. I already send a text to him and he said that he will come back now.

He sound happy just now. I think he get the job.

*Ckleck* (Door sound)

Taehyung - Yerin-aa naa wasseo.. (Yerin I’m home..)

I quickly went to him when I heard his voice. My smile disappeared slowly when I see him.

Yerin - Oppa what’s wrong with your arm??

There were blood stain on his shirt and I really surprised to see that. He smiled and showed me the fried chicken in his hand.

Taehyung - naa gwaenchana…here your chicken..

He gave me the chicken and I put it on the table. I don’t care about the chicken anymore. I hold his arm slowly and it was wrapped with bandages.

Yerin - Oppa dacheosseo?? (Are you hurt??)

I looked at him and he just smile to me. Really he can smile right now?? I was worried like crazy but he can smile??

Taehyung - I want to shower first and I’ll tell you after that..

He looked very sweaty and I don’t know why??

Yerin - Jankanman.. (Wait..) Why you sweat so much…

I wiped his sweat with a towel. My husband really make me crazy but I cant mad at him when he came home with a smile like this.

 My husband really make me crazy but I cant mad at him when he came home with a smile like this

Taehyung - I ran so hard..

Yerin - ran?? Why??

Taehyung - I’m afraid that your chicken will get cold..

Yerin - Ani.. its not that far.. where is your car..??

Taehyung - I sell it..

Yerin - Mwo??

I was surprised when he said that.

Taehyung - Let me wash first okay.. I’m so hungry..

He walked passed me and I’m still thinking about what he said. He sell the car but why he looked so happy like that. I just sighed thinking about that.

I prepared our dinner and put it on the table. I open the chicken and it still warm. If he ran from there to our house it still take 15 minutes.

That’s why he sweat so much. He must be really tired today but what’s wrong with his arm??

Yerin - Haishhh..!!

It annoyed me when I keep thinking about that. After 10 minutes he came out from the bathroom. I helped him dry his hair. I keep looking at his arm and I know that he realise my action.