Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Yerin’s POV

I get down from the taxi and went to the location sent to me. It was a small stall where people drink and hanging out with their friends late at night.

I took a deep breathe and I don’t know why my heart was thumping. I was so nervous to see Taehyung right now. I’m not ready to look at his face because I know that I will be weak again.

I enter the stall and it was full with customers. My eyes keep searching for him and finally I saw him sitting at the corner of the stall. I walked to him slowly. He was too drunk to realize that I was standing beside him.

Taehyung - Yerin-aaaa….why you did this to me….Yerin-aaaa…

He looked so terrible. His hair was messy. My heart was so hurt looking at his condition. He was mumbling and talking randomly but mostly he was calling my name. I hold myself not to cry.

Taehyung - Yerin-aaaa…Yerin-aaaa…..yerin-aaaaa…..

*Tukk..tukk…tukk…*

I was surprised when he hit his head on the table. It’s not too hard but it still hurt for me. I quickly stopped his head from slamming the table with my hands.

Owner’s stall - Are you Yerin??

Suddenly there was a lady came to me.

Yerin - Yes ..I’m Yerin..

Taehyung - Yerin..!!

I looked at Taehyung and seems like he heard my name but he still drunk so he was not in his clear mind. I put his head slowly on the table.

Owner’s stall - Ohh glad you came.. He keep calling your name and mumbling about something I cant understand…

Yerin - I’m very sorry if he troubled you…Chwisunghamnida…

I bow to the owner lady as my sorry to her.

Owner’s stall - Aniyo…he didn’t troubled me but I felt sorry for him..he was drunk and he looked sad too..I guess he was just lonely but I saw he crying before…

Yerin - Thank you so much and I’m sorry if I trouble you…

The owner lady just nod and smile to me before she left and continue her works.

I pulled a chair in front of him and take a sit. I just looked at him who were unconscious and sleeping right in front of my eyes.
My heart was hurt when I saw him like this. My hands slowly touched and caress his hair slowly.

Yerin - I’m sorry Taehyung…why are you drunk like this…

I looked at the Soju bottles on the table. Even though he was a good drinker but still no one cant hold these much of alcohol. He drank 10 bottles of Soju.

Yerin - Neo paboya…? ( Are you stupid..?)

I quickly wiped my tears. It was hard for me to hold it when I need to see Taehyung in this condition.

Yerin - Why you must ruin your body like this…?? Why you need to do this just because of a bad woman like me…..? Wae Taehyung-aaaa….you didn’t deserve this…

I know he cant reply me because he was too drunk. His face was red and I can see the tears on his face.

I took a deep breathe and calm myself. I know I will become weak if I stay with him for too long. I quickly pull out my phone and called someone.

Yerin - Jimin-aaa…. can you pick up Taehyung here..? he was drunk..

Jimin - Mwo?? Taehyung..?? He was in Seoul??