Chapter 34

Glad to see my update?? Before that lets stream MAGO🧙‍♀️💃

Chapter 34

Taehyung’s POV

I climbed the stairs slowly with a sighed. My watch showed me that it was 11.30 p.m. Its already late and I guessed Yerin was sleeping right now.

I keyed in in the passcode and open the door. My house already dark and I don’t want to switch on the light because it will disturbed Yerin.

I can see my wife was sleeping and I smiled looking at her. She such an angel for me. I put my things on the table and just walked to the bathroom slowly.

My body felt so sore and I was really tired too. I looked at the mirror and looking at my reflection.

Taehyung - You doing the right thing Kim Taehyung…yes you did right….

I said slowly and washed my face. My mind was full and I’m not thinking properly after that meeting with Eun Woo.

I just sighed and open the shower. I just let the water run down through my body. I need to wash everything in my head right now.

After 10 minutes I grabbed the towel and walked out from the bathroom. I try not to make much noise as our house was small and one voice will obviously wake Yerin up.

I wore a shirt and a short. I wiped my wet hair and after that slowly get on the bed. My face smiled again when looking at Yerin’s face. She looked really calm like a baby.

Slowly I sneaked in my hand under her neck and put her in my warm embraced. I caressed her big tummy gently.

Taehyung- Nuri-aaa… you being nice today right?? appa cant wait to see my daughter come out…I love you..

Suddenly I can feel that Yerin was disturbed with my action just now. Slowly she open her eyes and I smile to her.

Yerin - oppa wasseoyo…..?

She still looked sleepy.

Taehyung - Eoo…mianhee I wake you up…

Yerin - aniyaa… I really want to wait for you but you late today…

Taehyung - mianhee… its just I have something to settle..come continue sleep..

I get close to her and hugged her. Her head was at my chest. I can smell his shampoo scent from her hair.

Yerin - oppa gwaenchana..??

I looked at her and she just looking at me with her curious face.

Taehyung - gwaenchana… wae?? (I’m okay..why??)

She narrowed her eyes and looking at me suspicious.

Yerin - Gojinmal.. (you lie..) I can see it from your face.. you hide something from me..?

Taehyung - You really can sense my problem huh..? Tch..

I just giggles when she looked super cute with her pouting mouth.

Yerin - Malhae…waegurae..?? (Tell me..what’s wrong??)

Taehyung - It is already night..you should sleep..

Suddenly she woke up and sat on the bed.

Yerin - I wont sleep until you tell me.😑

I sat up slowly and hold her hands. Yerin becomes more sensitive and stubborn after pregnant. Don’t say about her sixth sense..Sometimes she looked like a fortune teller..

Taehyung - arasseo I will tell you everything…

I took a deep breathe before starting my words.