Chapter 9

Capter 9

Yerin’s POV

Yerin - naega??

Oh God..is this serious?? I hope not.

I looked at Taehyung just to make sure that he is really joking right now but looking at his expression I guess I need to change my profession to a model.

Pd - Are you sure Taehyung??

Taehyung - I never disappointed you Pd-nim… so trust me..

Irene - Andwae!! you cant do this to me…! I’m the true model here!!

Pd - But Irene you’re hurt… I guess you cant walk properly too… so how come you want to continue this photoshoot..?

Irene - No..I can!! I can Pd-nim…. just trust me..please I’m begging you…

Irene tried to stand but her ankle was hurt and her legs got wound too. She fell again after tried to get up.

Irene - Shit!! No pd-nim…just give me 5 minutes and I will continue my job..

The producer just sighed looking at struggling Irene. I don’t want to be bad but this woman looked really pathetic. Fufufufufufufufu

Come on.. You’re rich Irene.. I bet not getting this job will not reduce your yearly income.. I just said that in my heart. I looked at Taehyung and he just play with his phone without looking at her partner who are injured.

Yerin - Ciehh.. really not gentleman..

I said slowly. I guess I need to help her right. I’m still a korean citizen who had an integrity and humanism in her life. I give my hand for her to stand up.

*Plak*

Irene - I don’t need your fucking consent!!

She slapped my hand.

Haishh!! Still arrogant… calm down Yerin.. you are a good citizen right??

Yerin - Irene-ssi I just want to help you…

Irene - I don’t need that slut!!

Taehyung - watch your word!!

Taehyung stare at her with his killing eyes. Ouchh!! it must be hurt for Irene..

Pd - Enough!! Irene’s manager go bring your artist to hospital and thank you for the commitment before…

Irene - No!!! you cant take the slut to be my substitute!!

Taehyung - Substitute??! Hahahahahhaha…. don’t you remember?? you are a substitute too…

Taehyung laugh hardly at her and I was a little pity and sorry for Irene too.. I mean her pride must be hurt and Taehyung mocked her..

Her manager brought her away from this shooting location, then we didn’t heard her voice again.

Pd - So Taehyung.. your manager will be your partner for next photoshoot..are you sure about that??

Taehyung - Yup..

Pd - Arasseo… I hope you didn’t disappoint me with your choice…

Taehyung - Don’t worry pd-nim..

Hello?? I mean you guys are talking about me and you didn’t asked me whether I’m okay or not?? So rude..

Yerin - Ehemmm…. I didn’t said that I agree with that..

Both men were looking at me. Why I feel like I was the wrong one here… I’m the victim okay..!!

Yerin - Look here pd-nim…. I’m not his real manager… I’m just a substitue manager for one day…and I’m not a model,I.m just a pattisier… please reconsider your answer…