Chapter 4

Chapter 4
"Before that lets watch this video above first...they're so LIT "🔥

The Battle Day

Author’s POV

So today is the day whether Yerin can leave the house or not. All the tenants went to the rooftop where the battle begin.

Baekhyun - Woahhhhh…… I cant wait to see the epic battle between Yerin and Taehyung!!! Wohooooo….

Jungkook - Yeah me too!!!! I never imagined she will beat all of us… I mean she’s pretty good for a woman..

Namjoon - haishhh…just say that your pride was hurt because she beat you 8-11 in the semi final…..😏

Jungkook smashed Namjoon face with his wet towel. Yup of course wet with his sweat.

Namjoon - What!!! urghhh.. disgusting, your sweat get into my mouth you stupid!!

JungKook - you deserve that!!

Actually Jungkook’s pride was hurt because as a PE teacher,he has lost to a woman. Everyone was focusing at Yerin. She was ready to play the game. They all waiting for Taehyung.

Taehyung - I’m here My Fans…. give me a big clap!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yerin’s POV

Taehyung - I’m here My Fans….give me a big clap!

I just rolled my eyes when I I saw that Medusa came with his over acting style. Uerghh!! So annoying…🙄

He looked happy when all those idiots praise him.

Jimin - Wohooo.. Kim Taehyung is my life!!!

Chanyeol - Taehyung you looked so handsome…Arghhhh!!!! My heartue….

Haish what’s wrong with them!?? They all looked weird and stupid.

All except Sehun - Go Kim Taehyung!!! Hwaiting!!

Yup I think Sehun is quite normal to me. Finally that Medusa was standing in front of me.

Eun Woo - Listen people! We will start the game between our leader KIM TAEHYUNG!!!! and………JUNG YERIN!!!

Taehyung was looking at me with his smirk. I really lazy to look at his ugly face.

Yerin - You wanna play or you wanna singing trot here??

I smirk at him when I looked at his outfit. He wore weird shirt and it was glittering and sparkling.

Taehyung - Huh…! you don’t know anything about fashion woman…
Huh!! what an arrogant model. He smile at me with annoying face.

Smile until you can Kim Taehyung…😏

We took our position at the table. I hold my table tennis racket properly. I cant wait to smashed that arrogant Medusa.

Taehyung - I’m impressed that you can go this far… but you better give up here.. I will give you a chance to surrender..

Yerin - I will throw your confidence into a trash bin together with your ugly hair, MEDUSA….

He looked mad at me whenever I called him Medusa. Did he think I scared??! Ciehh!!

Eun Woo - Wow we can feel the pressure here… looks like both of them have their own resentment.. Lets start the game now..

*Preeetttttt*

After the whistle voice. I raise my hand to serve first.

Yerin - I will win today!