Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Taehyung’s POV

I was landing on my bed while scrolling my phone. I was so satisfied because just now I get my revenge.Hahahahahah…

How come she tried to jump from level 2 just because of that ugly shirt.. and now that stupid brainless girl was sitting at her table and make up?? maybe.

I can see her face at the mirror and she looked…. cute I guess? She just wore simple make up and looked at her shabby fashion. Really suit with his ugly body. I didn’t realise that I keep staring at her then she suddenly get up from her chair.

I quickly looked at my phone again. I just can sense that he went out from the room.

Taehyung - Haishhh… this girl is really make my day hard..

I looked at the window and call someone to repair it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yerin’s POV

I went to the bakery and entered it. I walked to the counter and there was a female worker there.

Worker - Yes miss..can I take your order??

I smile to her and I can see her name was Yuju.

Yerin - I just want americano with tripple shot of sugar…

Yuju - That’s it?? You don’t want any pastries or cakes here??

Yerin - Anieyo..gwaenchanayo Yuju-ssi..

Yuju - Omoo.. how come you know my name?? Are you coming to kidnap me here?? I don’t have money..you should find other person or you can kidnap my manager…

I felt like I want to laugh hardly looking at her scared face. She was really fun to be friend with.

Yerin - Anieyo… I just look at your name tag Yuju-ssi…

She looked at her name tag and looked at me back.

Yuju - Ohhhhh…. I thought you want to kidnap me..

I just chuckled hearing her words.

Yerin - Ermm… Yuju-ssi can I meet your manager??

Yuju - Waeyo?? You want to kidnap her??

Yerin - Anieyo… did you see my face like a bad person??

This girl sometimes can be stupid too. How can she looked me as a kidnapper when I have this beautiful face.

Yuju - Ahhh..miannheyo… I just watch too many thriller movies.. by the way , why you want to see my manager?

Yerin - Ohh.. erm actually I apply for job here and I was accepted so I just want to have a talk with your manager…

Yuju - So you are the new pattisier….woahhhh..you looked cute to be a pattisier…

I looked at her awkwardly. Too cute to be pattissier?? What was that mean??