Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Taehyung’s POV

After finish doing the shooting. My manager and I went to a restaurant to meet Producer Na Jeong Won for the next project.

I was not in the mood to attend any meeting but my manager keep pushing me and finally I was sitting in the restaurant.

Manager - Taehyung-aa, what do you want to eat??

Taehyung - I don’t care.

He just sight looking at my cold reply. Producer Na still on his way. Suddenly my eyes were focusing on the TV. Its not like I attracted to the TV, but the content really disturbed me.

Announcer - Good evening to all who was watching this program, before that I have a great news from the entertainment world.

Announcer - This weekend, the owner of a big company in Korea will marry his son with the daughter of a high class businessman.

Announcer - And Mr.Cha also will pensiun and give his company to his son after the wedding.

I really want to switch off that rectangle thing, but I know I will make a scene if I do that here. My chest was in pain when I keep thinking about the news.

I get up from my seat and walked away.
Manager - Yaa Eodigaa??!

Taehyung - Toilet.

Without looking at him, I just answer his question. i went to the washroom but my eyes suddenly spotted two people walking to the female toilet.

Taehyung - Sojung noona..?? and Yerin..?

I walked closely and leaned against the wall outside the washroom.

I can hear their voice inside because there were no people inside the washroom.

Yerin - I don’t want this wedding… why eomma and appa need to do this to me..??? Why..???

Sojung - shhh….gwaenchana yerin-aa….gwaenchana….

Yerin - eomma and appa didn’t love me anymore…How can they sell me like this to other family..?? they didn’t even think about my feelings….!!

I was surprised when I heard Yerin’s cried. What was that mean..?? Why she did that to me..?? Why she lied to me..??

Suddenly I felt mad and disappointed at Yerin. How could he lied to me about this..!! Why?? didn’t she know how much I suffered when she was telling me all her lies..!!

I quickly turned my back when I realise that they will leave the toilet. I can see that Sojung noona left the washroom. It means that Yerin was still in there.
After few seconds, I can see that Yerin walked away from the toilet and I quickly follow her back and grabbed her wrist hardly. I know that I was rough but I was mad and I cant hold it anymore.

She looked surprise when I did that.

Yerin - Let me go!!

She was struggled to get away from me but I tighten my grip and pushed her to the wall. I trapped her between my arms and she looked scared. I was annoyed when she kept run away from me and hide everything from me

Taehyung - I heard everything Yerin.. Why you lied to me!!

I know that she scared when I raised my voice to her. She looked down to the floor and avoid my eyes.

Taehyung - Look at me when I’m talking to you Yerin..!

I hold her chin and lift up her face to make her look at me.