Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Yerin’s POV

Taehyung was dragging me out of the restaurant. I don’t know what to do right now. I was stuck in this hard situation.I cant lie about my feeling that I still love Taehyung but it was wrong to do this crazy thing to my parents.

Yerin - Taehyung-aaa… jebal can we settle this problem properly..

He ignored me and kept pulling my hand. I tried to let go of my hand from his gripped but I cant.

Yerin - Taehyung-aaaa jebal…. (Taehyung please….)

He stopped suddenly and make my face hit his back slowly. He turned to me and he looked confused too.

Taehyung - Yerin-aaa… you wont leave me right?? What ever happen in the future, you will always with me right??

Yerin - Taehyung-aaaa….

I looked at him and he was so miserable right now.

Taehyung - we will think about that later… I just want to be with you right now..

He pulled me into his warm embraced. I really missed his scent and everything about him. I hug him back.

Yerin - where should we go right now??

I asked him and suddenly his phone was ringing. He looked at it and I can see that his manager was calling him.

I thought that Taehyung will answer the call but he kept his phone in his pocket instead.

Taehyung - Iltan..jibe kajaa… (First.. lets go home..)

Yerin - home?? I don’t want to go back..

Taehyung - arasseo… I want to take my car first and we can go anywhere you want…

Yerin - You didn’t drive??

Taehyung - I came with my manager using company’s van..

Yerin - gwaenchana…? ( Are you okay..?)

It must be hard for Taehyung to bear with this thing. I looked down to the road and suddenly his hands were on my cheek. He lift up my face and make me looked at him.

Taehyung - hey.. look at me.. nan gwaenchana Yerin-aaa. Don’t ever thinking about leaving me again arasseo..

I just nod without replying his words to me. He hold my hand again and we get into a taxi.

My phone was vibrating and I know that I get so many calls. Everyone were worried about me. I look at my phone and there were 5 missed calls from Sojung eonnie, 3 missed calls from Jin oppa and 2 missed calls from Eun Woo.

I felt sorry to Eun Woo. He was a victim too and I was so bad to do this to him.

Taehyung - Waegurae….?

That bass voice make me wake up from my deep thinking. I kept holding my phone and look at him beside me.

Yerin - aniyaa.. amu geotdo aniya… (nothing…just nothing..)

Suddenly he try to take my phone and I tried my best to keep my phone with me but he was faster than me.

Taehyung - Don’t think about it.. just focus on us..

Yerin - aniyaa… I don’t think abou-

Taehyung - Shhh..! I’ll keep your phone for today..

I just sighed when he put my phone into his pocket.

Yerin - Don’t you think that you’re too much…

I pouted and look outside the window.Suddenly he pulled me closer to him and put my head on his chest while his hands were around my waist.