Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Yerin’s POV

Urghhh… my head felt so dizzy and I smelled like an alcohol. I open my eyes slowly. Where am I? I started to panic.

Yerin - Ohhh it just on my bed…

I try to recall what happened last night. What did I do? My face suddenly felt hot when I remembered that I hold Eun Woo’s hand and asked him stupid question. Eotohkee!!!!!!?? I was so embarrased right now.

Yerin - How can I face him?? What should I do?? did he lifted me up and put me on my bed??

I don’t want to think anymore. My head still hurt and I need to wash up. I walked to the bathroom and I saw that Medusa’s bed was messy.

Yerin - When did he come home?? maybe last night… luckily he didn’t see me drunk…

I wash my body and wear my shirt. I need something to cure my hangover. I need hot soup.

I went to the kitchen and I can see there was JungKook, Eunwoo Chanyeol and Taehyung at the table. I walked to the fridge and pull out the cold water. Everyone were looking at me.

Yerin - Waegurae??

I pour the water into a cup and drink it.

JungKook - Eooo…uri bear had wake up…! are you okay little bear??

I just make my weird face. What’s wrong with them.

I brought my cup with me and join them at the table. I sat beside EunWoo and in front of me was Taehyung and beside him was JungKook.

Yerin - Mwo?? What bear?

My head was still dizzy and I cant remember anything after I hold Eun Woo’s hand. I realise that Taehyung sometimes peek at me. What’s wrong with him??

JungKook - you went viral Yerin..! your bear dance was really amazing..!

Yerin - What dance??

JungKook - You don’t remember?? you danced after Taehyung mocked you last night..

I was surprised to hear that. Taehyung?? he didn’t come home yet last night… I looked at Taehyung and he just keep sipping his coffee while scrolling his phone.

Yerin - I don’t remember..what did I do??

JungKook gave his phone and I played the video.

Yerin - Oh My God!! is this me?!!

Taehyung - of course its you stupid..

Jung Yerin what you have done last night??!!! You are really crazy… how can you danced in a public?? Stupid!!

I hit my head on the table slowly but still its a litlle bit hurt.

Yerin - Stupid woman….stupid Yerin..what have you done??

I hit my head many times on the table before I felt there was something soft stopped my head from hitting the table.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Taehyung’s POV

What’s wrong with this woman?? why did she do that?? Didn’t she feel hurt or maybe she really didn’t have brain.. That’s why she didn’t feel any pain.

Suddenly my heart feels kinda annoyed and  mad when Eun Woo put his hand under Yerin’s head. Mwoyaa?!!!

Eun Woo - you shouldnt hurt your pretty head Yerin…

Haishh!!! What with that cheesy line.. Yerin was surprised when Eun Woo did that to her. Wait..What??! did she just blushing just now?!! Oh God!! I’m really really super freaking annoyed right now!!