Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Yerin’s POV

I looked at Taehyung who was signing the contract in front of Mr.Cha. Andwae!! This is not the soloution!! Taehyung didn’t deserve to suffer like this..

I quickly grabbed the contract and stopped him from sign it.

Taehyung - What are you doing Yerin!

Yerin - Taehyung-aaa andwae… you don’t have to do this..

He looked frustrated and stroked his hair harshly.

Yerin - I’m begging you Mr.Cha.. I will take all the responsibility and please don’t terminate Taehyung’s contract with you…

Mr.Cha -You will take all the responsibility?? Will you work for me for the rest of your life??

I was stuttered to answer his question. I know its all my fault and I should take the blame.

I looked straight to Mr.Cha’s eyes.

Yerin - I will do tha-

Taehyung - ANDWAE!! Neo micheosseo?!! (Are you crazy??!)

I know that Taehyung is angry and mad at me, but I do this for his sake.Suddenly he took back the paper from my hand.
He put his signature and stamp it on that piece of paper.

Yerin - Taehyung-aaa…

I try to pull his hand but he pushed me away.

Taehyung - Here! Don’t ever disturb my family again..!

He threw the paper onto the table and grabbed my hand. We walked out from Mr.Cha’s office.

Yerin - Why you sign that?? you will regret it later..!

Taehyung - Shut Up Yerin!! I’m mad at you and don’t talk to me!!

I was surprised when he shouted at me. I know ..I know that he was mad and he already sign it. I cant do anything except preparing my condition to face the world after this.

Suddenly he stopped and I can see that many medias and paparazzi waiting at the lobby. We hide behind the wall.

Taehyung - Fuck!! Why I didn’t think about the medias..!

I just shut my mouth as he doesnt want me to talk. There were so many people and cameras out there and there is no way for us to get out from this building without being notice by them.

Without panicking, Taehyung pulled out his phone and called someone.

Taehyung - hyung.. eodiya??

I tried to listen to their conversation but I cant hear clearly. After few seconds he put back his phone in his pocket.

Taehyung - Listen.. my manager will come here and he will bring you out from this building..

Yerin - What about you..?

Taehyung - You go first.. I will get the reporter’s attention so that you can get out from here safely…

Yerin - Shireoo! ( No!) I will stay with you..

I looked at him and his face really tell me that he was serious with what his words just now.

Taehyung - No..! I don’t want your picture get taken by them..

Then there is someone came to us.

Manager - Kyaa Kim Taehyung! Can you stop give me trouble..!!

Taehyung - Mianhe hyung but I really need your help right now.

Manager - Haishh!!

Then his manager looked at me and I guess now he realize that I was here all the time.