Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Taehyung’s POV

I was very excited to go dating with my Yennie. I was waiting for her in the car because she said that she want to surprised me. I don’t know what was it..

*Ting* (Notification sound)

I looked at my phone and it was from my manager.

Manager
I will pick you at 10 p.m. tonight…

Yerin - Lets go..

Suddenly Yerin open the door and enter my car. I was so mesmerized when I saw her. She looked very beautiful and cute too.

 She looked very beautiful and cute too

Yerin - Why you looked at me like that..?

Taehyung - Eotohkee?? (What should I do??)

Yerin - Mwo??

Taehyung - I cant show you to other people today…You’re too pretty…I don’t want other man look at you…

She was blushing when I said that. Its true I was quite possesive when it comes to Yerin. Her body was mine.

Yerin - Mwoyaa…! lets go..you’re too much…

She hit my arms slowly. I start to drive and i hold her hand along our ride..

---------SKIP-------

Yerin’s POV

Taehyung brought me to a theme park. I was worried because people will recognise Taehyung. Even though there were not many because today was weekday but still I don’t want to make ruckus.

Yerin - Oppa…you should wear your cap and your mask…

Taehyung - Why??

Yerin - People will know you…!

Taehyung - gwaenchana…why should I hide myself when I want the world to know my girlfriend.

Yerin - Then I don’t want to go date with you….

I crossed my hand on my chest as I was protest to him. He looked frustrated and finally he do what I want.

Taehyung - Arasseo..arasseo… I will wear that…

He opened the dashboard drawer and pulled out a black cap and a black mask. I smiled at him then we bought the tickets.

We walked while holding hands and people were looking at us. Did we stand too much ??

Even though Taehyung wore a cap and a mask but he still look good.

Taehyung - See …! all the men were looking at you…and I hate that…

He whispered at me and I noticed some men were looking at me,then Taehyung will gave his scary looked to them. Just through his eyes..

Yerin - Lets focus on us…don’t think about others…