Chapter2- Bros don't keep secrets...

*Back to real time*
Sidd walking frustratedly, Jaan and Faisu catch up....
Nobody's POV
Sid-(without looking back) will you stop following me around.... I get that you like me and all but I just met you and I'm not ready for love...... and besides this is the first time someone's said this to me and u should at least LET ME PROCESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED.....!
*Jaan and Faisu start cracking up and laughing uncontrollably*
Jaan-dude..... it's just us....
Faisu- Oooooo....looks like our bro found himself a gurl ;)
Sid- no guys it's not like that....(he's cut midway)
Jaan-honestly I would rate her looks like a 7 on ten....but if that what your heart wants I think you should follow without doubt❤️❤️
Faisu- and there I was thinking that you would have arranged marriage for sure....but clearly our boy is all grown up....so emotional 😭 proud of u bro...
Sid-(super flushed and blushing vigorously) STOP!!! I just met her....and I don't even like her.. at first I even thought that she wanted to sell data plans to me! SO LEAVE ME ALONE!
*Sid quickly walks into his car and drives away*
Jaan-wow...that was intense.
Faisu- Just let him cool down a bit....after he just rejected someone 😜
Jaan- ya...but I thinks he's telling the truth...maybe he really doesn't like her...after all even I've never seen them together before...
Jaan-actually I've never even seen that girl!
Faisu- let's just keep investigating...but behind our bros back...cuz clearly the topic bothers him.....
*Faisu and Jannat go and board the bus to their homes*
Time skip to Sids house
Sid POV
Sid to himself: what is happening to me? Why am I so angry...this is much unlike me....I should apologize to my friend...and avoid that girl cuz she's fricking creepy!
Sid calls Jaan and Faisu: rings phone to Faisu...(this user is on another call)
Oh well I'll just call Jaan...(again this user is on another call)
Hmmmmnnn....how are they both on another call....are they talking to each OTHER!!!! Eeeeekkkkk I've always shipped them....could this be happening....
I should just further investigate...😏
But behind their backs cuz this topic is definitely gonna disturb them....

Sidd-in fact I should start investigating right now.....
Sidd calls Faisus mom
Sid-hello Aunty....
Ms.Sheik- Oh Sidd beta! What do you need....how are you?
Sid- I'm fine... could you please tell me what Faisu is doing right now?
Ms.Sheik- sure dear, he's in his room. On another call...ugh this again .... it's going on for 2hrs and he's flushed....
I'll go feed him...
Sid- oh, thank you Aunty, have a good day.

Cuts the call
Sid to himself- and the plot thickens.... I think they're in love! My bros have finally found themselves a first love!
So proud of them....

Time Skip to the Next Morning
At school
Sidd to himself: not to continue my investigation.....hehehehe
Faisu and Jaan enter the class, Sid is already at his place.
Faisu- hi bro whassup? Did u do chemistry homework?
Jaan-well you certainly didn't (to Faisu)
Sid-ya I did...BTW I tried to call u guys yesterday but both of you were untraceable.... for 2hrs....so what were you guys doing? Don't hide it.... after all BROs don't keep secrets:)) 😏
*both Faisu and Jaan look flushed*
Faisu-what do you mean I was in my Tuition class yesterday...so I think my phone was off...
Jaan-and I was on another call with one of my old friends....U know Piyu:)
Sid-(oh I see how it is) oh... ok but I just wanted to say sorry about what I said yesterday.... I really did get over my temper....
Faisu- Leave it yaar...after all there is no sorry and thank you in friendship:)