Chapter5- Theme-Parti!!!

Sidd: I have to go to school...my eyes feel puffed up from crying, but my head feels much better...my stomach is grumbling the shit outa itself cuz I didn't have anything since last afternoon....
Sidd: I still can't process or properly remember what struck me last night....all I know is that I hate that girl! And that I need FOOD!!!!
So..I hop down to the kitchen where mom made breakfast! On the dining table there were chocolate chip cookies, banana chips, pancakes with maple syrup and a glass of warm milk.....
{Author- now, u ppl might be wondering about why Sidd is eating this much... well....I'm trying to make him happy....so...heheheh...back to story....}
Sidd- thanks mom... this looks delicious...(eats 2pancakes, 7 cookies, a handful of banana chips and drinks the glass of milk 🥛)
Sidd mom- well... now off you go to school... you're gonna miss your bus! HURRY!!!!!!
Sidd: packs his bag in supersonic speed and wears two different socks, puts on some random shoes and storms out of the house.
*in the bus with Jannat and Faisu*
Sidd- hi guyz...so u ppl exited!
Jaan- absolutely!! Today they're gonna announce the theme for the graduation and then we can decorate the hall!!!! I'm exited!
Faisu- ya! After that I can choose a brand new suit for the day! I'm already thinking white and black designs!
*at school on their respective places*
Teacher- Attention students! So...this years graduation will be an Inter-School Graduation!!! Our school will be having a merged graduation with Shain International!!!
Not only this!!! Our theme this time will be duo-dancing and social night!!!
So I expect that by the end of today all of you find yourselves partners! And on social night I expect all of you to make new friends from the other school...
Also, on the graduation all graduating students will have a sleepover night in the dorm rooms of the school ... the students from Shain will also join us!
Teacher- Keep the volume down and find yourselves partners! Class dismissed!
___________________________
Sidd POV
Sidd: (to himself) so who should I go with? Let me see what by bros are doing...
(Sidd turns around swiftly and quietly. Faisu and Jaan doesn't notice)
Faisu to Jaan: (puts his elbow on the table and rests his head on his hands...in such an angle that their eyes meet directly).  so I'm thinking about who to dance with on my graduation...
How about you m'a lady...(winks at Jaan)*still staring*(holds out his hand so Jaan can take it)
Jaan: *blushes bright red* hahaha...sure why not...(puts her hand in Faisu's) *trying to act casual...but clearly flushed!*
Sidd: *FREAKING OUT TO HIMSELF*
Omg I knew it (he said aloud by mistake)
Faisu: *now notices that Sidd saw everything...* *goes pale and red at the same time* don't u dare!!!!!
Sidd: chill out I won't tell everybody ! But eeeeeeeek my ship is floating like the Titanic!
Jaan: wait a min ..the titanic sank badly....
Sidd: oh damn, sry... like the black pearl 😜
(All laugh)
[all students head down to a nearby hall where they're graduation is to be held]
(The place is huge with a stage and long stairs. The walls are tall like an auditorium and there are many rows of chairs...then the students are lead to another hall, a little bigger than the first one.]
Teacher- this is where your social night and duo-dance will take place.
I would like you all to pair up into groups of 3 and start working on the banners and food item list along with the beds on the 3-4th floor dorm rooms for the sleepover. 
Get to work everyone...
[Sidd, Jaan and Faisu get into one group and start putting up banners.]
*Time skip to half an hour before home time *
( most of the work is done and Sidd, Jaan and Faisu go to check out the bedrooms)
Each bedroom has 2queen size beds, for 4 students in each room... banners are put up on every door of every bedroom. The curtains are well put up and there are 4 pairs soft pillows on each bed...
Faisu- Amazing! I quite can't wait to graduate!!! This is gonna be damn fun!
Jaan- Chill out! We still have 3 days to go! That's damn less time cuz we have to choose outfits both for social night and dance...along with that we gotta chose new sleeping clothes! I call on full day shopping marathon...
Faisu and Sidd together- I'm in!
Faisu- but I also call on pillow fight and food fight on graduation day...
Sidd: deal! Can't wait!!!!! 🎉🎉