Chosen ones and President!

*last class period of the day*
Jaan, Sidd, Faisu and Avu have English class together....
Sidd: bro you played amazing back there....
Avu: exactly... who knew that you could play... before today I would've been shocked to hear that you didn't collapse on the way to the stadium!
Jaan: this is actually new to me too... who knew that somewhere in that lazy blob there was an amazing player! (Slaps him few times while saying this)
Faisu: I'll take that as a compliment...!
*teacher comes in and class goes on*
*few minutes later*
Announcement: all student whose names are now going to be called out...please assemble in the respective classes...:-
Soccer club chosen Members please assemble in the auditorium in few minutes... these are:- Hasnain, Adnaan,
Arishfa, Yusuf, Faiz Baloch , Faisu, Ashnoor and Shadan.
Please report at the auditorium after your current class......
Also for those participating for the school blog will have to submit their pictures Tomorrow....
All those Campaigning for student council will be allowed to put posters, banners, flyers etc. in the hallways...from tomorrow onwards....
• main notice:- all students are required to apply for some or the other club or extra curricular activity!
THANK YOU!
*few minutes later the bell rings and all students are dismissed*
Faisu and Jaan report to the auditorium and Sidd and Avu report to the classsroom assigned for their Detention!
Faisu POV
Yessss! This is amazing! I've always wanted to be in a soccer team and I finally got in! ***
Faisu to the other: hi peeps! Now what do we do?
Arishfa: idk?! Maybe we should name our team and come up with some sort of motto?
Faiz: fair enough... let's name it some our favourite colour with our favorite food....
Arishfa: certainly not!!! Don't even think about it!!!
Adnaan: how about something 8..cuz we're 8 people!
Faisu: yes! (Whispers so that Yusuf can't hear) But I don't think Yusuf here has any value... so I think 7 will be better...
Shadan: how about Team O7!
Ashnoor: make it sound more official...Team O7 International!
Jaan: wowww! Sounds lit people! Picture?!
*all pose for the pic and Jaan takes one for the school blog*
*meanwhile on the other side of the world in Detention*
Sidd POV
Sidd and Avu sit one desk apart from each other on complete silence** Sidd is making a digital edit of what his presidential campaign posters and speech will look like... and Avu is trying to find motivational lines and comics that can be added to support him!
Sidd: in his mind and on paper**
Fellow students, honorable teacher and Principal!
No that doesn't sound right! Ughhhhh! Damn it!... it's fine for now I'll just concentrate on my edit!
*1 and half hour later**
Sidd: FINALLY DONE!!!
Avu look at my campaign!

 it's fine for now I'll just concentrate on my edit!*1 and half hour later**Sidd: FINALLY DONE!!!Avu look at my campaign!

Avu: wowww! That actually looks good! Wait! Softer pillows? Technically makes sense... the pillows here are damn hard! In your speech also add bigger wardrobes....
Sidd: K...I'll write that down!
*teacher comes in the class and dismisses everyone*
Sidd and Avu go to the liane art and take millions of copies of his posters...(note the exaggeration) then they go and stick them around all over the school! By the end almost ever hallway has at least 2 posters with Sidd's pic on it!
Avu: #achievement! You better get into this president thing!
Sidd: oh I will!!😏😏😂