A flaw in my perfect life!

*Valentines Day*
Jaan POV
I wake up to the smell of fresh bread baking in the oven and I look out the window to feel a new buzz of excitement... I look at the date on my phone- 14th Feb! No wonder... it's Valentines! I can practically feel the love in the air... and a lot of it coming from Sidd and Avu's... a smirk automatically forms on my face just thinking about them finally making it official!
I skip down the corridor and burst open through Sidd and Avu's room to find them still sleeping... cuddled up in each other's arms...
I gently tap any on the shoulder from behind to wake her up... she turns around and looks at me--
Avu (still half asleep): Sidd?
Jaan: WHAT! Did you just call me Sid?
(Now dramatically making sniffing sounds) I knew this day would come, when you would leave your best friend to go off with some boy... I knew it! But this is life.. ja Avneet...jee le tera zindagi!
(Now Avu is completely awake and elbows her slightly)
Avu: (blushing) shut up! Is that cheese bread I smell?
Jaan: yup! It's coming from the cafeteria! I'm gonna go wake the others... and you won't be coming cuz you're gonna wake that lazy sleepyhead Sidd and then drag him over...
Avu: (sarcastically) haha.. sure!
-- I walk over to Faisu's room to find Faisu still fast asleep...Typical! But I plan to do something special..... :))
I quietly enter his bathroom and pick up a mug... then i turn the tap to the blue side so that cold water gushed out!  I fill the mug and get back to his bed... just then Hasnain enters through the door--
Hasnain: whoa! Whatcha doing?
Jaan: waking him up the way his mom wakes him! Oh... and it's a good thing at you're here... hold my camera and start recording (hands him her camera) tnx... trust me we're gonna make Faisu's most embarrassing video!
Hasnain: whaaa?
Jaan: shhhh!
(I go a few steps closer until I'm standing at the end of the bed and then pour the freezing water right on his face)
-- he instantly sat up with shock... his face was so red and the look on him was simply PRICELESS! Hasnain and I just burst out into laughter and couldn't stop--
Hasnain: yup! Got the vid (Hasnain and Jaan hi-five)
Faisu: I am gonna get you back for that Jaan?!!!!
Hasnain: (still laughing) dude your mom wakes you up that way?
Faisu: (now getting embarrassed) what! (Glaring at Jaan) no not at all...
Jaan: go get changed fresh cheese breadsare baking in the canteen!
Faisu: ughhh! Fine!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*at the canteen with everyone else*
Avu: these cheese Breads are amazeeeee!
Faisu: yeah! This is definable better than the splash of cold water that I got this morning! (Glaring at Jaan)
Jaan: gosh do you have to bring that up in every conversation?!
Faisu: yes I will! Until I get an apology!
Jaan: apologize to you? IN YOUR DREAMS!
Avu: did I miss out on something?
Sidd: yes..I'm lost too...
Jaan: leave it... anyway.... anything special you guys have planned today? (Smirking at Sidd... who goes red)
Avu: ya.... we're gonna go out...
Faisu: so... you guys are official?
Sidd: official.... hahaha! No less no more! Now change the subject!
Avu: I agreeeeeeeee! What about you Jaan? How's your bf?
Jaan: OMG I forgot about him...damn it! I should call him... I will later today!
Faisu: nice!
Sidd: and what about you and Ms.Castel? (Asking Faisu)
Faisu: yes... I have worked long and hard hours and have come up with the MOST heartbreaking way to break up! In fact I'll do it right now!
-- we watch as Faisu goes over to Prius's table...
Faisu: hey babeeee! I wanna talk to you for a sec...
Priya: sureee! (Takes her away from her table)
Faisu: so here goes-
I love the way you spend my money...
I love the fact that you break school rules...
I love that you're completely talentless and more than how much I love you!
I simply can't tolerate to see you every morning...
you're voice makes me wanna puke...
if there was one thing I could ever undo...
it would be my ever meeting you!
This was just a warm-up I can now get to more reasons...
As to why you're a mistake!
You're like an error in the coding of my absolutely flawless life...
I hate the fact that you can't do anything...
without a face full of make-up!
In conclusion- Your presence simply embarrasses me...
And these are only a few reasons that I want a break up!
Priya: now with her jaw dropping... wait so you still live me! Yeeet such a beautiful poem just for me?! (Grabbing on to Faisu's arms)
Faisu: (spontaneously shoves her away) ARE YOU DUMB GIRL! I spent hours of my life making that poem for you and you don't even understand!!!! I wanna break up with you!! I hate you! And you're haaaathuuuuu! (Makes a spitting action)
(Author: this is very graphical content... do not try at home 🔝)
--at this point, Avu, Jaan and Sidd have tears rolling down their eyes cuz they're trying too hard to hold back their laughter--
Jaan: whoa... that was intense....
Sidd: yeah I didn't know that Faisu was such a romantic!
Avu: that Castel girl really is stupid!
Jaan: yeah!
(They watch as Priya walks over to the counter and buys a huge ice-cream... tem walks over to Yusuf who a ring into her finger... which doesn't surprise her at all...)
Jaan: wait a min... did they just get engaged?
Faisu: who the hell cares... she can get engaged, married, have kids and grandkids and I wouldn't care!
Jaan: well... I'm gonna go and take a few pics of some nice places...
Faisu: umm... mind if I tag?
Jaan: course not...! And besides it's not like you'd wanna go with Sidd and Avu.. that would be like third-wheeling! (Smirking at them)
Faisu: yeah! Fair enough!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vomment!
The chap you've all been waiting for is gonna come out TOMORROW! After that's probably epilogue... and the end...idk! We'll see! 🎉📝😏😂🔮