And it continues...

Reem: hiya...I'm Reem...
Jaan: oh! Hi- Jannat...you can call me Jaan... we'll anyway when did this happen and how am I not the first one to know?
Sidd: honestly I think most of it was bound to happen- #destiny... 😂 but we made it official last night!
Avu: cool! You ready for your presidential speech? It's next period!
Sidd: not exactly- but I have my first period free...so I can prepare for it then...
Faisu: Jaan and I have Economics! (2nd time in a week that I have Economics 1st period...damn my bad luck!!)
Riyaz: I have business studies...
Reem: I have Sociology! Ughhhh!
Avu: I have free too... so I guess I'll help Sidd finalize his speech...!
Jaan: great! Well good luck Sidd! Let's go Faisu before we're late to class!!!!
*they all leave to go to their respective classes and Avu and Sidd are left alone together...*
Avu: so...do we head to the library and work on your speech?!
Sidd: good idea... let's go there!
*they both head towards the library but unlike other times, this time the atmosphere between them is dense and there is an awkward eerie silence between them!**
*at the library*
Sidd: so I'll recite my speech and you tell me if it sounds good enough!
Avu: yup!
Sidd: dear students, teachers and respected principal! This year I run as president of the council to represent my fellow students and make their voices heard! I intend to make this years new student council more transparent, more capable and more successful than any ever been! Increase hygiene, neatness and supply softer pillows! More clubs including an addition to indoor and outdoor tournaments and introduction to bake sales! Improvising on the school website to make it more accessible will also give ease to all students and teachers!!
Make your vote count! VOTE FOR CHANGE- Vote for I-Siddhart Nigam! as Student Council President!!
Avu: wowww! You have one vote here already!😂 that was actually really good!!!
Sidd: tnxxxx! I just hope it comes out right on stage....
Avu: well... anyway... what about your new gf...Reem? We're you in the same school before this? Are you...gonna tell me the story...? (Avu starts sniffling and teardrops start to roll down her eyes)
Sidd: Avu?
(Avneet ignores him and rushes away to her room... Sidd runs after her but when he gets to her room she locks him outside) (Sidd stays there for a while and can hear Avu sniffling, crying badly and banging on the walls)
(Sidd goes back to his room and sits down on his bed... he opens his phone and while scrolling through Instagram comes across a picture of Avu sipping coffee and looking at the sunset)
*He closes his eyes and remembers that afternoon- the day he was rejected by the unknown girl he loved at first site... he cried badly and banged on the walls that night... he even cried himself to unconsciousness*
Then he looks at a picture of Reem and thinks back to last night... about what exactly had happened outside Avu's room... the way he had heard Avu whispering about how she hated him then he thinks about how just before that Yusuf told him about how Reem and I were a great match...
He looks back at the picture of Reem and suddenly realizes that it was an act of anger and revenge!!! He was so mad at Avu that he wanted to make her jealous so badly... and now......
Tears roll down his eyes and before he knows it his face is being hit by its personal natural disaster!
He looks into the mirror and then knows that he needs to tell Avu! Now!*
Sidd practically flies down the corridor to Avu's room and knows slightly... Avu opens the door...(she now washed her face multiple times and put several layers of makeup to cover up the fact that she was crying as much as she could... but Sidd could see straight through it and knew that he had hurt her badly...)
(Avu was just about to slam te door on him when he just zoomed into her room and sat himself down on her bed)
Avu: what the hell do you think you're doing?
Sidd: definitely not leaving!!
Avu: why not!!!! What is wrong with you boys!
Sidd: excuse me... there's nothing you can do to make me leave!!!
Avu: what if I call your new girlfriend over and ask her to take you away...(another teardrop rolls down Sidd's eyes but Sidd wipes it away before Avu could notice)
Sidd: no please don't mention her!!!
Avu: (shocked at this) (then tries pulling his legs and his hands to drag him out but it doesn't work... so at last she gives up and sits down next to him)
Sidd: you love me don't you?
Avu: whatttt? What the hell!!!!!! No! Never ever!!!!
Sidd: awwww! I love you too...
Avu: (gets on her feet suddenly and starts hitting him with a pillow)
(Author: note that the pillows in this college are very hard)
Sidd: ouchhh! Stop it and come sit down! I wanna talk...!
Avu: (takes a deep breath and sits back down) what is it!
Sidd: I don't like Reem...and I don't know how to dump a person... so now I'm stuck in this situation...I like someone else-- that is you!...and I also need advice from you....
Avu (interrupts) : waitttttt!!! WHATTT! First you get a hot gf and you hurt me and then you tell me you don't like her...and then you tell me you like ME!!!! (Starts hitting him with a pillow again and then starts slapping him)
(After that Avu sits back down next to Sidd)
Sidd: you love me don't you?!
Avu: no I don't!
* bell rings*
(Sidd starts to panic)
Sidd: oh no! I forgot all about the speech! Damn it... I'm so dead...!
Avu: you'll do just fine! Just tell them all the reasons you chose to be president in the first place... speak from your heart!
Sidd: ok... let's go do this!
( both head to the auditorium)